Joint Wars - A New Cannabis Sport has launched!

JOINT WARS

First off, thanks for putting out such a cool cannabis magazine and forum.

My name is Gary Adler and I am an artist, writer and creative director from Venice, California.

After 10 years as the VP of Design for Sony Pictures Entertainment, I got fed up with Hollywood and decided to pivot my career to create this new cannabis sport which we (lovingly) call JOINT WARS!

We are grateful to be sponsored by CBX/Cannabiotix and are executive produced by Odd One Out LLC.

Being in the Alcohol and Weed business you know that it's difficult to combine these two wonderful things into one event here in California. Our work around is to roll with THCA in places that serve alcohol. We give away sealed eights of CBX to the winners.

There have been other joint rolling competitions, mostly focused on "artistic rolling", but Joint Wars is unique in that we've created 3 distinct rolling games, all timed, and every finished joint must meet certain judging criteria to pass. It's an athletic event with serious rollers, is a ton of fun to watch, more fun to participate in, and we can't wait to bring it to the rest of the world.

We've started small with live - bracketed events and want to grow it to a yearly, arena experience - The Olympics of Joint Rolling!

For now, w'ere a great little start up story that we hope you will follow, and is one day worthy of your pages.

Peace through Joint Wars!

Gary Adler
Odd One Out LLC
310-433-4197

Welcome to 420 Magazine @JOINT WARS

Do you grow cannabis?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, if you like mushrooms we can help you grow them.

Back
Top Bottom