Jam sung Xd-X3

what are your goals and needs ? that will define the rigs you should look at. the first thing you need to define is the space you are going to grow in. you will need coverage levels with enough power to flower decent for that area.

it's a chinese kitten brand. low price and a lot of promises. what it delivers is entirely up for debate. everyone claims to use lms, only a very few do. the rest are counterfeit, or such low binning that they are essentially reject emitters.

what i can tell you for sure is it might be ok for a single plant. 150w is a bit anemic on even a good brand rig. it would be a veg only light for anything more than 1 plant. not sure i'd flower under it.

beyond that it is a platter or qb syle light. i'd never invest in that architecture now. strip rigs are a much better buy for coverage and retain less heat.

have a look at what the sponsors offer in a strip rig. if you go through the board you'll get a discount and better service.

otherwise take a chance and let us know how it works out. make sure to go through the fire safety thread and read up on @Bill284 's experience with something similar.

I hope 'jamsung' is a typo - I got a call-out once to fix up a TV/Audio kit which wasn't working properly
After about an hour I noticed it was branded Samsnug and wasn't going to work
There's way too much fake Chinese stuff supported by lies out there
3.75g per watt?? - yeah, right 10oz under a 150w lamp...

I hope 'jamsung' is a typo -

no, it's "real". i googled it and found the rig mentioned. it's an ali-baba type special. there's about a thousand kitten brands pop up every week. so much is counterfeit or low bin i wouldn't touch it.

Yeah I had a good set up and end up getting rid of it to my brother In law he’s got one bout finished and ima buy the light back off him it’s the one I had grew my first ones with and had good results. It’s a Vipar Spectra XS1500 pro I only had a 2x2 tent. Now I got a 2x3 closet in my building that I only use at night. Leave them out during the day and take them in at night.

Yeah I had a good set up and end up getting rid of it to my brother In law he’s got one bout finished and ima buy the light back off him it’s the one I had grew my first ones with and had good results. It’s a Vipar Spectra XS1500 pro I only had a 2x2 tent. Now I got a 2x3 closet in my building that I only use at night. Leave them out during the day and take them in at night.
This was my set up with my Vipar Spectra

IMG_3968.jpeg

IMG_3880.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom