It's Great To Have Friends

Heather De Ath

-- I cannot grow in my present situation. My needs are continuous and with high potency; and I must be super-discreet as I am constantly playing games with neighborhood kids and they are always coming over wanting me to play. Currently I am only able to treat myself once every 3 months for around 1-2 weeks using finger hash and some bud from a variety called Ice I get from helping trim.
-- My buddy, who I will refer to as Prego here, has graciously offered the use of a room in his/her newly renovated garage set up specifically for growing. Prego is leasing me a room. For now it will only have two grow rooms that are individually locked and there will also be a Common Room for all growers [eventually 4-with a caregiver in the works]. Prego has already paid thousands to renovate his/her garage and he/she is also paying for the grow-lights and other cool gadgets that make growing so much easier.
-- I will finally be able to treat myself as I need it... and be able to regulate potency and application so as to be on a even keel all the time instead having to be super-stoned and looking tired, and making excuses for not getting enough sleep. I will finally be able to be around the kids with just the right amount for my situation and not feel I have to hide for two weeks while I treat myself.
-- Thank God for friends.

-- I eventually plan on stopping altogether in the future. But for now this is the only treatment that is effective for me. All doctor-prescribed medications have not worked on me and produce bad side-effects that negate using them ever again.
-- When I went to renew my MMJ card the I told the doctor how the finger hash was so much better than the flower. He suggested I look into kief. I have never used kief but it sounded intriguing. Can anybody point me to some kief sources so I can study and learn? I do not want to wade through misinformation on the net. Thanks.

Thank God for friends. :thumb:

Hey rudy! Sounds like what you've got going with Prego could potentially be the beginning of a small MMJ community. I hope it works out for you all.
All kief and hash are is different forms of resin. If resin is fresh, it sticks together easier and you get finger hash. If it's dry, it can be sifted off the plant, forming a sort of powder. That's kief. If you take that kief and apply pressure (and heat) you get hash.
Don't know how you get your meds, but I don't recall seeing sources for kief. Hash should be easier to find.
The good thing is once you get growing you'd have the possibility of making your own hash/kief. There are a bunch of possibilities. I hope that helps a bit. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom