It's been along time!

mrod

420 Member
Hi everybody mrod here it's a long time since I've been on here 7 years took a break for a long while but I'm back now things have changed in the growing industry the way people grow the styles they're growing .mešŸ˜ I'm still stuck on certain nutes that I used in the past and I can say Fox farm and Sensei nutes never let me down šŸ‘
first photo are autos of bubble berry OG Kush second photo uk cheese sour diesel

Welcome back :welcome: looking very purple over there šŸ’œ
these are the photos I don't know why I didn't upload But thank you
Looking great .....and welcome !!!
I don't know why but these are the photos then an upload earlier

IMG_20240903_100821822~2.jpg

IMG_20240903_100843943~2.jpg

IMG_20240902_153425566_HDR~2.jpg

Hi everybody mrod here it's a long time since I've been on here 7 years took a break for a long while but I'm back now things have changed in the growing industry the way people grow the styles they're growing .mešŸ˜ I'm still stuck on certain nutes that I used in the past and I can say Fox farm and Sensei nutes never let me down šŸ‘
first photo are autos of bubble berry OG Kush second photo uk cheese sour diesel
I don't know why these photos didn't upload earlier but these are the photos

IMG_20240903_100821822~2.jpg

IMG_20240902_153425566_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20240902_153439430_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20240903_100843943~2.jpg

Beautiful garden. :bravo:
Welcome back Brother :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @mrod

I see your images are older, do you have any current ones?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Acapulco Gold feminized photos
1000003092.jpg

5 weeks into flowering and frosty already.
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil in 5 gallon clothe pots.
Mega Crop to 1100 ppm 1 cup per plant plus 1 cup water. I alternate between bottom feeding and top. CalMag once a week.
Lights were 4 sets of Mars Hydro 2000s, I disassembled them to spread out the concentration of light and dissipate heat from the amplifiers.
Fully controlled environment with temps under 80 on the canopy and humidity over 55%. Variable speed exhaust fan pulling 2500 CFM on full during lights on and half speed when their off.
I know I lost some vegging time, these sprouted May 1st. I plan to take them down the first of October so I might lose some extra weight.
Edit.
I'm sorry I did not realize this was another person.

Acapulco Gold feminized photos
1000003092.jpg

5 weeks into flowering and frosty already.
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil in 5 gallon clothe pots.
Mega Crop to 1100 ppm 1 cup per plant plus 1 cup water. I alternate between bottom feeding and top. CalMag once a week.
Lights were 4 sets of Mars Hydro 2000s, I disassembled them to spread out the concentration of light and dissipate heat from the amplifiers.
Fully controlled environment with temps under 80 on the canopy and humidity over 55%. Variable speed exhaust fan pulling 2500 CFM on full during lights on and half speed when their off.
I know I lost some vegging time, these sprouted May 1st. I plan to take them down the first of October so I might lose some extra weight.
Edit.
I'm sorry I did not realize this was another person.
I've been staring for 5 minutes all I can say is :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Back
Top Bottom