It Smelled so sweet. What strain was it?

GimmieGreenie

well Maybe somebody here can help me
I had this weed aleast 6 maybe even 7 years ago. It was strong but not harsh at all. It was by far the sweetness smelling, most tasty weed i had ever had or even heard of. At the time it was sold to me i was told it was chocolate ( wow that really lets you know how long ago that was eh'. Back in those day everybody wanted chocolate, and it wasn't to easy to get in the city) But it wasn't chocolate and i even told the guy right there on the spot it wasn't. real chocolate (at least at that time) was heavy, dark, brown, hard, crazy dense buds that smelled like... well like a bar of chocolate.

i was right it wasn't chocolate IT WAS SOMETHING ALOT BETTER:roorrip:
This weed i got was light brownish, normal density, and it smelled like maple and brown sugar. it almost smelled like maple pancakes.
I smoked it later with my bosses at the time. It got us right :ganjamon:
The funny thing is the next morning i woke up feeling really really good about myself. I mean i really woke up feeling great. When to work later, saw my boss. Asked him who he liked it. He said the exact same thing. He woke up feeling like a king :cool:

Does this type of weed sound like anything u had? i need to know the real name of it. i must grow it, so it can be enjoyed & praised for its greatness

I will not stop till i find this plant. and grow it for the masses (that are my lungs:grinjoint:). then scatter the seeds everywhere i go:peace::rollit::peace:

Good luck on your quest. If I were you I would go to a seed/strain site and look around for something like that. Or just pick up some white widow. It's the most popular strain in the world for a reason.

i got some leads on possible strains it could be:hmmmm:
White widow is cool. 1 of my all favs for sure. Im a sativa fan and i love trying new shit. i have an awesome pallet. recently i had bubblegum, champagan haze, and purps. all were awesome :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom