Is this normal?

Tomcat420

It this a result of some fr of stress or is it normal?

IMG_5255.jpeg

IMG_5257.jpeg

Is that thing re-vegging? Looks like you grow in a tent so what's your lighting schedule like?
She shouldn’t be. I leave her out during the day usually around 9:30-10 in the morning. Put her back under the light inside when I get home around 1 in the morning so she gets no more than 4 hrs max of darkness and it’s only a couple buds. Here’s a couple other buds taken at the same time off the same plant.

IMG_5258.jpeg

IMG_5252.jpeg

IMG_5253.jpeg

Howdy, no, not really id check your ph and nutrient program it doesn't look as if its getting the right nutrients at the right time or something like to much nitrogen in bloom or something like that!
I been giving her 2 grams mega crop one part 4ml bud candy and 5ml of overdrive. Been ph’ing the water around 6-65

I been giving her 2 grams mega crop one part 4ml bud candy and 5ml of overdrive. Been ph’ing the water around 6-65
Well i think you might have a couple things going on there 1 would be alot of stress if you are putting it outside then putting it back inside which isn't good because of tge difference in intensity in light + bug and pathogens could enter your indoor space ALOT EASIER, and 2 not so much of what you are feeding her now but when you started feeding her bloom food you might have went to Long on the gro food when you should have been giving her bloom food just my thoughts hope you get her fixed before the rest of the plant decides to do that I have a recommendation but that's if its a nutrient imbalance. A 10% flush (run off )of ph'd water then start feeding bloom food again but that's just my thoughts hope you get her fixed ✌️

Well i think you might have a couple things going on there 1 would be alot of stress if you are putting it outside then putting it back inside which isn't good because of tge difference in intensity in light + bug and pathogens could enter your indoor space ALOT EASIER, and 2 not so much of what you are feeding her now but when you started feeding her bloom food you might have went to Long on the gro food when you should have been giving her bloom food just my thoughts hope you get her fixed before the rest of the plant decides to do that I have a recommendation but that's if its a nutrient imbalance. A 10% flush (run off )of ph'd water then start feeding bloom food again but that's just my thoughts hope you get her fixed ✌️
Thanks. I’ll give it a shot here shortly.

Back
Top Bottom