Is this from late flowering stage or a problem?

rokkie

My leaves are darkning and some getting yellow, it's a gelato 45 in the 7th week of flowering, supposedly it's 9 weeks to be ready. It's this. Colour change from the stage or a problem?
IMG20240625175037.jpg

Your plants are pulling all available nutrients. Discoloration is pretty normal later in flowering. From your picture I suspect

Magnesium Deficiency -

Magnesium plays a vital role in chlorophyll production and photosynthesis. A lack of magnesium can cause purple or reddish discoloration in cannabis leaves, typically starting from the leaf edges.

And maybe a slight phosphorus deficiency.

You say your close to harvest.

I personally think you have 3-4 weeks before all your white hairs change to orange, before you start checking trichomes.

Happy gardening!

Thanks for the feedback, I just wrote the weeks to give more information, I didn't reduce the nuts but I didn't raise also and I was thinking it was strange to give the same amount that I was initially. Just hope I go in time to avoid a big damage. Would be really bad this late.

definitely not light stress or nutrient burn. Raising nutrients wont fix the problem, as they contain N, P, and K. Unless your nutrients are specific. Anytime i see darkness starting at the leaf edge and progress inwards i think, magnesium, and phosphorous deficiency. Deficiencies do not fix themselves instantly. You might be better off flushing the plant,with fresh, correct ph water.

definitely not light stress or nutrient burn. Raising nutrients wont fix the problem, as they contain N, P, and K. Unless your nutrients are specific. Anytime i see darkness starting at the leaf edge and progress inwards i think, magnesium, and phosphorous deficiency. Deficiencies do not fix themselves instantly. You might be better off flushing the plant,with fresh, correct ph water.
I gave magnesium supplement yesterday. Lately is hotter too I have them at 27 degrees 50% humidity. I found also some pictures of this strain, and it has purple leaves, but the other 2, a big bud and a super lemon haze are showing symptoms. I hope she survives the next 3 weeks. I'll flush in the next watering and get a pH meter. I just have the colour papers because every pH meter a read on Amazon are less than 4 stars and had some really reviews, unfortunately I cannot buy a good one because they go for more than 100e

I have multiple meters. My advice.

Get the pH solution so you can verify, and or Calibrate your meter. I have 3 meters that I Calibrate often. I use them to double check the other meters, until I can afford a nicer meter. I think I spent 10-20$ USD a meter. I also use the pH test kit from general Hydroponics, it comes with drops. You add water to the provided container 5-6 drops. Shake shake, compare to the color chart. While not perfect, I used this method alone for over a year.

Keep your head up. You've got this!

Back
Top Bottom