Is she ruined?

Tomcat420

Forgot I tied her at the base when she was littler and been having problems with her the last week or so looked a little sick before work and completely dry I gave her a half gallon with some food and came home from work and realized she was worse then upon observation I seen this wire had almost cut her into? Will she recover or is this my problem?

IMG_5579.jpeg

IMG_5575.jpeg

watering is a big deal for many of us, it’s easy to get in trouble. When 1st inch or 2 is dry there’s usually still plenty of water in the bottom of the container or grow bag.

Helps to get them elevated on a grate like an oven rack or whatevs and keep them elevated above drip pans with fan moving air underneath them.

how often do you normally water?

watering is a big deal for many of us, it’s easy to get in trouble. When 1st inch or 2 is dry there’s usually still plenty of water in the bottom of the container or grow bag.

Helps to get them elevated on a grate like an oven rack or whatevs and keep them elevated above drip pans with fan moving air underneath them.

how often do you normally water?
Honestly these was bone dry when I watered it had been like 3 days and I only give bout a half gallon for a 3 gallon pot. But I’m going to go get them up now so I get some air flowing and they can dry out faster

long dowel rod or those kitchen bamboo skewers make for an excellent cheapie moisture meter. But to be effective they need to angled in from the outside such the pointed end of the dipstick hits bottom center of your grow bag. Leave it in place in the soil. for 30 minutes and remove it and by looking at or feeling the dipstick you can tell if it’s wet or dry below the surface of the soil…

long dowel rod or those kitchen bamboo skewers make for an excellent cheapie moisture meter. But to be effective they need to angled in from the outside such the pointed end of the dipstick hits bottom center of your grow bag. Leave it in place in the soil. for 30 minutes and remove it and by looking at or feeling the dipstick you can tell if it’s wet or dry below the surface of the soil…
Thanks that’s a nice little hack I have some bamboo skewers on hand so that will be my new method thanks

shoving sticks into your buckets to find the water table is super hit and miss and kinda amateur hour. especially in any soil type media.

read though this for the way it is actually done proper.

shoving sticks into your buckets to find the water table is super hit and miss and kinda amateur hour. especially in any soil type media.

read though this for the way it is actually done proper.

Thank you for this article I will definitely try this my next watering if she gets better soon

Thank you for this article I will definitely try this my next watering if she gets better soon
Read it through from the start to the end. Reading the first message is just a starter. Many people read just the first message or two and jump to the end. They miss a lot of the tips and tricks that can be used. Plus they miss the changes in watering techniques that the author recommends for when the plant enters the flowering stage.

Back
Top Bottom