Is Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect good for soil

Grass Cutter

Is it possible to use Advanced nutrients ph perfect grow micro bloom bundle with soil. I cant find anything online with a definitive answer.
Thanks in advance

20200427_130319.jpg

20200427_130319.jpg
0.18 0.10 0.10 it's not very high
Scott's Miracle-Gro potting soil is safe for vegetables. Miracle-Gro potting mix contains nontoxic amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium for fertilizer and is recommended for container vegetables at the manufacturer's own website. All plants need these three basic nutrients for healthy growth. Time will tell I will be posting on my journal successful or failure. Feel free to follow along.

Upon further research I have found that this soil is not the best choice for growing cannabis. it may be possible that down the road my plants will suffer in the flowering stage. I will work hard to correct this and hope for the best.

I repotted my plants in felt pots and used a super soil from the hydro store. Luckily I was able to remove some of the m.g with out any roots being broken.

You made a wise decision, give them a few days and they’ll be rockin.

Very much the better choice for sure. Save that MG for house plants. :D

So would that mean a simple peat, compost, perlite type soil?
Just letting you know that this is an older thread, not real old, just 2 years but everyone involved in the original discussion is no longer around.

Yes, people have used Advanced Nutrients in a basic natural soil like what you have mentioned. But, if going with a natural soil mix then there are other options which might be better.

Back
Top Bottom