Irrigation Pump for - 30 woodpecker 0.5gph emitters?

bbcbggr

I am setting up irrigation for 5x5 tent up to 9 plants with 3 0.5 woodpecker emitters in each pot. i have a 80litres reservoir directly beside the tent. i want to use the emitters as from what i know they are the most beneficial style to use. they require at least 15 psi but would like to have 20 or so psi. The pump could be submersable or not doesnt really matter. i would prefer submersable as it would decrease sound, but its not crucial. could someone give me advice on which pump to buy as i dont want to spend $250 on a water pump, but i do want the best setup so it can cost what it costs to have it setup to be reliable.

The problem with those pumps is they dont put out enough pressure and they put out 10 times the volume. little giant is not enough pressure

I just saw these RV pumps . 12 Volt which is not a problem. Does anyone have any experience with these style pump?

1724920130858.png

I have a similar one and water 4 10x3 ft. beds in a greenhouse with it. It draws from a well 20 ft. away. A 40 watt panel keeps my battery up but am getting a 100 watt panel. Only problem i have had is cleaning the pressure switch once.

My intake is unfiltered and the pump had debris. They are easy to take apart and clean. I would think it's easier to deal with to much pump than not enough. 0ften i repurpose mine for different uses.

Back
Top Bottom