Im a Oaksterdam transplant.

ProClone

THe Oaksterdam:yummy: Community Forms just got shut down permanately today.:helpsmilie: (0100) hrs. :rip: forums you will be missed. Please observe this time accordingly :roorrip: and blaze one for the peeps. :passitleft:

Okay just got done smoking two bowls of kief;), I had an 1/8 rolled up in one joint:joint: but decided it was too big for myself. Im blasted right now:smokin:, but I still feel for my fallen O'dam soldiers. The boards here seemed really friendly and I thought "Why not register?" This is my first time here and if anyone needs help, I can answer some questions. Need a recipe? Should be able to help. Need some info on horticulture techniques/setups? I got ya. Don't know about concentrates? Maybe I can help. Either way just PM me and I'll do my best.

Proclone thank you for jumping right in!! :goodjob: I'm sure we all will enjoy hearing more from you!! :welcome: Sounds like you are a great addition.:thanks: for joining 420!! See you around!! :smokin:

:thanks::thanks: And.....:roorrip::thanks: Im already starting to sprout, and need something. Could anybody (linkify please) point me to ward a Hash with coffee grinder dust? Maybe somethin about the Makin's Pro Clay Extruder variety? Is there a review?:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom