If anyone has a few minutes info needed

cuzzin33

So these girls are 3 weeks old and this is my second attempt at growing. I already know my tent is kinda small its 4 feet tall by 2 feet wide. what you are looking at is already topped and recovering fine. My main questions are is my light good enough and also because of my space restriction can anyone tell me when and how I should train these girls in this space? Whats my best bet?

Attachments

• 20200108_172937.jpg
    20200108_172937.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 20200108_212806.jpg
    20200108_212806.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 127
I think you’ll do ok in that space. Let’s make it work for you.

you topped them that’s a great move. My advice would be to scrog (screen of green) them. That way you get an even canopy and take advantage of your light and maximize your space.

the light is on the weak side and If possible I’d upgrade.

Good luck :cheer:

do you have a grow journal?

silver

I think you’ll do ok in that space. Let’s make it work for you.

you topped them that’s a great move. My advice would be to scrog (screen of green) them. That way you get an even canopy and take advantage of your light and maximize your space.

the light is on the weak side and If possible I’d upgrade.

Good luck :cheer:

do you have a grow journal?

silver
Good advice

I invite you to look at my grow journal where you can see how I manage a 2x4 tent from start to finish, and I grow some monster plants. You have a good space there, you just can't expect miracles out of it. Currently I am growing 3 very large plants under COB LEDs in 5 gallon pots, trained with multiple toppings and standard tomato cages.
excellent advise !!! Excellent light choice ...here is a plant under a cc140 that was truly neglected ( long story) virtally untrained with the exception of some super cropping in a 3x3x6 flowered at around 32" and leaning towards indica style growth for a let go wild and crazy reference of a plant in this episode of plants gone wild . lol Then we have one under the same light in a 2x3x5 fully trained ...
IMG_6504.JPG
IMG_5898.JPG

Hi,cuzz- I grow in a little 2'x2'x44" box with a 200watt (actual watts used) led- I manage to keep the plants close to 20" tall With quadline training and supercropping.

This is my last grow (autos) -ended up getting 11oz of good smoke from these 2:

1578602507759.jpeg

I've grown photos in there the same way-the autos actually yielded a bit more than the photos-this time,anyway

There's a thread on quadline training if you'd like to investigate it further:

Hi,cuzz- I grow in a little 2'x2'x44" box with a 200watt (actual watts used) led- I manage to keep the plants close to 20" tall With quadline training and supercropping.

This is my last grow (autos) -ended up getting 11oz of good smoke from these 2:

1578602507759.jpeg

I've grown photos in there the same way-the autos actually yielded a bit more than the photos-this time,anyway

There's a thread on quadline training if you'd like to investigate it further:
How many gallon pots are those carcass??

How many gallon pots are those carcass??
Welcome to 420,SweetLeaf89 :welcome:
I use three gallon pots...2 reasons for that- Not enough room in there for huge pots, and It helps with keeping the plants a little smaller.
I know smaller plants isn't the thing most people want,but in my small space,it's necessary.
I've only got one growing in there now,so it can get a lot wider,but the max. height is still about 28 inches
including the pot.
You don't really need much height to produce a lot of buds-my plants average 18-24 colas,thanks to the quadline training.

Welcome to 420,SweetLeaf89 :welcome:
I use three gallon pots...2 reasons for that- Not enough room in there for huge pots, and It helps with keeping the plants a little smaller.
I know smaller plants isn't the thing most people want,but in my small space,it's necessary.
I've only got one growing in there now,so it can get a lot wider,but the max. height is still about 28 inches
including the pot.
You don't really need much height to produce a lot of buds-my plants average 18-24 colas,thanks to the quadline training.
Thank you and thanks for the reply. I was just wondering because i have a small 2x2x4 tent that i will be using to grow some WW autos in and trying to decide on pot size. I like the 2, 3 gallon pot idea. I also thought about a single 5 gallon pot, but this is my first go so i figured maybe 2 plants was better than 1 just in case i goof.

I usually grow 2 plants at a time,in case one's a dud (or a male)...I had 2 in the box until
one showed me that it's a boy about a week ago.
The one I have left may or may not be a male- but it's not telling me yet.
Since it's your first grow, I think 2 would be better, like you said "just in case" :)

I usually grow 2 plants at a time,in case one's a dud (or a male)...I had 2 in the box until
one showed me that it's a boy about a week ago.
The one I have left may or may not be a male- but it's not telling me yet.
Since it's your first grow, I think 2 would be better, like you said "just in case" :)
Ok sweet now ive made up my mind. Sorry to hijack the thread lol. Your plants look very nice, hopefully i can achieve atleast half that.

If you need help with anything tag me with an @carcass -I'm on my 4th grow in that little box,so I may have some insight that could help you.

Back
Top Bottom