I Want Some Advice on Starting Outdoor Grow in US

Hugoi

420 Member
Hello 420 Magazine Community :)

I prepare to begin my first outside grow.I would be grateful for your advice and knowledge; This will be my first time growing cannabis outside; I now reside in the United States.

Here are some particular queries I have which you can review:

• How crucial is choosing the right location for outdoor growing? What factors should I consider based on my local climate?
  • There are specific strains that thrive better in outdoor environments?
  • What are the essential preparations I should make before planting?
  • What are the common pests and diseases I should watch out for in outdoor grows? Any natural or organic methods for prevention and treatment?
  • How should I water my outdoor plants during different growth stages?
  • There are any specific laws or regulations in United state that I should be aware of regarding outdoor cannabis cultivation.
I also check this: Outdoor Farming: Sites, Trails, & Growing concerns
I want to know your tip , suggestion & experiences. If anyone have any advice, tips, or resources you can share with me.

Thank you all in advance for my help:thanks:

Best regards
Hugoi

Nice sunny spot, plenty of air flow, need oil for bugs, and patience love and understanding...that's what you'll need for a successful outdoor grow. A lot of the growers prefer BIG fabric pots..like 15 gallons and above. Neem oil for the begining, prevent bugs to a degree. Not so much for flower stage. Air flow is extremely important.

The legality of your outdoor grow depends on the county/city/state you live in, as well as your medical cannabis status.

It’s getting close to too late to begin an outdoor grow in the US, plants should already be going into flower and hopefully a month + old at this point.

If you’re coming into it with 0 knowledge, a late starting outdoor grow is likely to be tough going for your first try.

Every answer you seek is contained within this site.

Back
Top Bottom