I want every grow to be the same :0/

The70’s

Im not sure why i set myself up for the perfect grow when its rarely perfect. Crispy leaves here and there, floppy leaves in need of water, floppy leaves too much water, yellowing lack of N leaves…. I need to start my grows saying here we go, lets do our best today 🙄

Today im stressing about how this grow just seems stunted, its not, its just a damn weed Lol

Im not sure why i set myself up for the perfect grow when its rarely perfect. Crispy leaves here and there, floppy leaves in need of water, floppy leaves too much water, yellowing lack of N leaves…. I need to start my grows saying here we go, lets do our best today 🙄

Today im stressing about how this grow just seems stunted, its not, its just a damn weed Lol
I think deep in our heart we all would love it if our grows were perfect start to finish every time. Whether or not we admit it. Usually that takes years to get to that level of growing perfection. There's a guy with a you tube channel called "Welcome to the grow tent".
His grows are on point. Every cola top within an inch or two of each other. Every leaf perfect start to finish. I'm sure it took years to get to that point.

As for me just getting back into growing after a 40 plus year layoff, I'm will be counting myself as lucky if I make it to the finish line without them all dying on me, or root/bud rot. They will be dragging across the finish line beat, battered, scarred, and looking like the bleeding person running a marathon in their last days of life.

I just hope i can learn from my mistakes, as well as others on the forums, and next grow make less mistakes. One day I will get good at it. Not soon, but one day....................Hopefully:tommy:

a friend grows in a bottom water soil type perpetual style. he recently confessed he gets bored with it.

he grows crazy good weed really consistent, and always is experimenting with strains, but he's got his media and grow style so nailed he doesn't find it challenging.

it's good to try new things.
once i dial into a style i have tendency to stay with it for a long long time too.

i've grown hempy style pretty much since i got here, this is where i learned about it. i've got a few bales of both sunshine #4 , hp promix, and a garden promix nuted product, still in my dad's back yard that i've grown with in the past.

Yup, yup, and yup…
In my little brain 🧠 im doing it just like the last grow like someone said, same nutes, soil, water, lites, pots, tent, fans, and even with all this stability, its still a crap shoot Lol….
Im in the middle of a nute burn now and again, its all the same, but different results hmmmmm

Grow one decent mother plant.... do not flip to flowering ........ and clone ..
Every clone is the same . over the years if keep that mother plant alive its a indefinite amount clones you can get.
I do not clone off a clone off clone etc etc just of the mother plant.
There you go every plant is the same, actually they all the clones are the same plant as the mother .
Good luck

Grow one decent mother plant.... do not flip to flowering ........ and clone ..
Every clone is the same . over the years if keep that mother plant alive its a indefinite amount clones you can get.
I do not clone off a clone off clone etc etc just of the mother plant.
There you go every plant is the same, actually they all the clones are the same plant as the mother .
Good luck

I had a Slurricane mother that i revegged after a harvest, and it was just crazy and distorted. I would like another Slurricane plant, that Mom died

Been growing for 40 years. Growing up my house was on the state garden tour. Aunt had a 5 acer commercial greenhouse next door. Uncle was a lead researcher for Monsanto AG green house. Got my horticultural, green house management degrees 15 years ago just for fun. With all of that I still loose plants occasionally. Had 5 laughing buddha plants die in a row for different reasons. Gave away the rest of the seeds because they were cursed. Plants are living nature and sometimes nature is just a fickle bitch. Don't let it get you down, just move on to the next plant, armed with more knowledge.

Last seed of this batch had a nice long and STRAIGHT tap root this morning. The other four seeds had tap roots that did a 180 outside the seed. Those failed. Lettuce hope this is a guud sign for the future. No mo $5 seeds.

Where did you buy cursed seeds at?

Got turned around walking in the woods. Past the warning keep out sign, then back behind a cemetery. Old lady wearing really long black shawl just kind of appeared on the path. Gave me the seeds and pointed her long crooked finger towards the way out. Must have been smoking giggle weed because she just laughed and laughed as I walked away.

OR maybe that was the dream I had when I ordered them high. Don't remember where I ordered them from, years ago.

Back
Top Bottom