I need some advice for managing my pitbull's epilepsy attacks

denizcan

420 Member
Hello everyone,

Recently, my female pitbull who has been experiencing epilepsy attacks for about a year now. It's been a challenging journey, and I'm eager to connect with others who may have gone through similar experiences with their pets. She feels very sad nowadays, and it's heartbreaking to see her like this. Please suggest any tips for stopping or reducing the frequency of her seizures.

I've looked into various resources and treatments, but I haven't found a solution that works for her yet. We're currently trying to manage her condition with medication prescribed by our vet, but I'm open to exploring additional options that might help improve her quality of life.

If anyone has experience with natural remedies, diet changes, or any specific products that have made a difference, I'd love to hear about them. I'm also interested in learning about any lifestyle adjustments or routines that could help reduce her stress and potentially lessen the frequency of her attacks.

Snapinsta.app_272003656_657046372145919_5276832076594150236_n_1080.jpg

I also check this : https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/australian-survey-reveals-cannabis-use-in-people-withqlik-senseepilepsy-to-manage-seizures
Thank you in advance!

Have you looked into a high dose CBD?

I think you should skip asking this on a weed fourm and go for a pet fourm.

People do give pets CBD.
Amount giving depends on condition and body weight.
You don't want dose to much.
There is a slight chance of side affects.more increases it.

Back
Top Bottom