I have a question

Just aThOuGhT

alright i have a hydroponic setup with hydro corn or bed rock with an ebb and flow but i was given awhile ago some nutrients for soil/coco and i was wondering if i diluted it it would work with the kind of system im using if anyone can help please respond

alright i have a hydroponic setup with hydro corn or bed rock with an ebb and flow but i was given awhile ago some nutrients for soil/coco and i was wondering if i diluted it it would work with the kind of system im using if anyone can help please respond

I think it would be worthwhile to get some hydro nutes so you don't ruin your grow! There are too many variables like the NPK ratio, amount of stuff that could clog pump, etc.. Start off on the right track and you will thank yourself down the road!:peace:

yes its just i wasnt ready to start but the plants i was given were basically done vegging so i went with it just trying to save money times are tough but i think you are right a friend told me about some cheap greenleaves stuff that is for hydro so its like 27 any better ideas for that price

Back
Top Bottom