Goldjkr

Hey guys,
I got a Royal Domina thats in its 7th week of Veg.
Viparspecta p600 is the light.
got a 20 liter pot with biobizz Allmix.

The Reason for the Long Veg time Is that i did not have the time to finish the closet to be ready for flower "In Time".

It Got worse the more i let her Veg idk,
She first looked like magnesium and Iron Deffiency which i both "fixed" now she got too much iron tho, i put 0,2mg of iron in 1,5L of phd water and gave it to her.
the yellowing gets better but she got red spots on the top of the leaf tips now i think i fucked up the iron thing and also Over Nuted the fuck outta her. Thats just my feeling tho and thats what i "read" from the plant, i got Allot of pictures attached if anymore needed Please tell.
Happy growing :)

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (7).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (6).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.12 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-30 at 14.44.12.jpeg

Hey goldjkr, not a bad looking plant you have there. So to help figure out what is causing the issues at hand, more information would be needed like what nutrients you have been using and feeding schedule, watering routine, etc.

Just based off photos its kinda like googling a bump on your body......can be nothing or could be cancer.....ya know 😅 makes things tough.

But at first glance with no other information it looks like a N deficiency ( bright yellowing with down claw) with a mild nute burn ( crisping yellowing tips with down claw).

Thanks for that Quick and accurate answer and yes i thought that too at first ill explain why.

First of all i Water every 2-3 Days by the looks of the Soil and Plant, Every 2nd Watering shes getting 1-1,5ml/L of biobizz Fishmix Which is 5-3-4, i Upped that feeding (to 1,8-2,0ml/L) Thats why Shes (In my Opinion) Really Burnt on the Tips, i did that to fix the N issue which it did.
The more Volumenous Yellow of a Iron deffiency still showed tho on the Upper canopy, I gave her 0,015ml of Iron Nutes for Auqarium systems ( I got a aquarium with Bee Shrimp) that added 0,2mg of Pure Iron to 1,5L of water i think that was too much since i did that She Started growing Faster again.

The Water shes getting watered is Aquarium Water that sits at 6,8 Phd down to 6,1-6,3 by Hand Cause im doing that auqarium thing for a day or more.

:)

First of all i Water every 2-3 Days by the looks of the Soil and Plant,
I'd bet money that that's your base issue. Canna shouldn't be watered on a schedule but rather only after it has used most of the water previously given. The "lift the pot" test is a better indicator than the look of the plant or soil. The pot should feel surprisingly light when you pick it up.

There are plenty of exceptions to this "rule" like growing in coco, with living soil or with SIPs but with a standard wet/dry cycle you need the back half of that, otherwise you risk root rot which damages the plant's ability to access water and nutes.

I'd bet money that that's your base issue. Canna shouldn't be watered on a schedule but rather only after it has used most of the water previously given. The "lift the pot" test is a better indicator than the look of the plant or soil. The pot should feel surprisingly light when you pick it up.

There are plenty of exceptions to this "rule" like growing in coco, with living soil or with SIPs but with a standard wet/dry cycle you need the back half of that, otherwise you risk root rot which damages the plant's ability to access water and nutes.
Yes thats true but the Biobizz Allmix its in, is Soilles and also i cant really lift the pot the whole thing is in a Netting.

The Soilles really means 25% perlite 35% moss and the rest is coco.
So i water It when its dry ive gone over this whole thing thats Not the issue here.

Yes thats true but the Biobizz Allmix its in, is Soilles and also i cant really lift the pot the whole thing is in a Netting.

The Soilles really means 25% perlite 35% moss and the rest is coco.
So i water It when its dry ive gone over this whole thing thats Not the issue here.
Ok, good. I've started using a cheap Dollar-store moisture meter to check the moisture level down low at the roots. I've been surprised at what I thought was dry was still reading wet down low. A pretty good tool for the cost.

Back
Top Bottom