I don't see amber yet ? Should I hold off on harvesting for another few weeks?

JenniM

I can’t see any amber trichomes myself , being a new grower, I need a second opinion. I feel like it’s too early. Maybe a few more week's ? Any thoughts

TIA

IMG_4102.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4097.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_4090.jpeg

IMG_4089.jpeg

Beautiful plant, however, She's not ready yet 💚
Just be patient you've got a few weeks still..she's still covered in white pistols, and still has some bulking to go through.
When studying your trichomes you want to check the calyxes not the leaves.

The biggest issue noobies go through is being impatient and excited all together, and it usually causes the grower to chop too early. Just go with the flow and you will love the reward. Otherwise you'll have pretty buds that don't do much of nothing. 🙏 Make it count!! 💚😉
:passitleft::meditate:

Thank you. I’ve been very diligent on educating myself on how to make the best buds. DeBacco University has so many videos I’ve been watching and I’ve learned so much. And I am an inpatient student 😉 but when it comes to my beautiful girl. I’m taking my time to make sure I get the best possible yield Thank you so much for your kind words.

Thank you. I’ve been very diligent on educating myself on how to make the best buds. DeBacco University has so many videos I’ve been watching and I’ve learned so much. And I am an inpatient student 😉 but when it comes to my beautiful girl. I’m taking my time to make sure I get the best possible yield Thank you so much for your kind words.
Nothing wrong with impatient
I harvest earlier than most folks advise because I'm already lazy enough as it is so I want head buzz, not groggy stone
You still have a while to go though even by my standards

Thanks @Roy Growin valid point there. "next lesson grasshopper.."
How you like your trichomes..🥰
There's stages in the trichomes, so obviously the longer the waited upon will ripen into a deeper stone, thus being amber/age. The clears are no bueno, cloudy and milky heads are acceptable for the more focused daytime use. I think that the sativa indica ratio plays a part in that end zone too though yes?

:passitleft: Cool. Yeah I had to harvest early because of bud rot and they were milky mostly and she was a good high. That was the critical 47. My first harvest. The banana jealousy I think is the best so far though. Its around the 3rd ish harvest..?..still got a lot to learn though. We all get there.

Thanks @Roy Growin valid point there. "next lesson grasshopper.."
How you like your trichomes..🥰
There's stages in the trichomes, so obviously the longer the waited upon will ripen into a deeper stone, thus being amber/age. The clears are no bueno, cloudy and milky heads are acceptable for the more focused daytime use. I think that the sativa indica ratio plays a part in that end zone too though yes?
I’ve been monitoring my trichome production and progress with my loupe. It’s so wild to watch the transformation process. I love the learning process of this too. As a first time grower, I’m quite proud of her so I’m doing everything possible to keep her happy. Thank you for your reply

I am at a 60/40 ratio I think with trichome color 60% clear 40 % opaque. My percentage is likely more 80 / 20. That being said as extremely inpatient person this is really relaxing me and teaching me some patience 😂

Back
Top Bottom