Howdy sisters and brothers

Oldgrowth

I'm a former commune guy from almost 50 years ago in VT, now in So Cal. Grows in the old days were hardly scientific but they were enthusiastic (for the deer who topped 'em over a fence as well.) It was an early lesson on fences and topping. Back in the game now. I'm growing a traditional landrace of course, Hindu Kush, 6X7 in early flower. The guides, Youtube and fora have been incredibly useful to one with a scientific turn of mind. Having removed an allegedly "feminized" male when it 1st showed proto flowering - now on its way to become a canna butter ingredient - the speed with which the 2 remaining females have filled in the space has been quite astonishing. Increased light of course makes s a difference but perhaps the network of roots and bacteria also play a major unseen role. The literature on that secret world suggests to me that even the remaining male rootball may be contributing to the luxurient growth. Here's a link on plants talking, The Secret World Of The Plants - Full Documentary - YouTube I believe this will become a major issue for all forms of gardening. Onward...

Howdy and welcome to the forums always great to see an old school grower if you have any question don't hesitate to ask we all here are friendly and willing to spare a few minutes for a fellow grower.

:welcome::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom