How many grows do u have?

Urdedpal

There are alot of seasoned veterans here.Do any of you keeps track of how many grows you have done?I have 3, working on the 4th one right now.Just want to see how low I am on the totem poles.Besides, this area is never being used so I figured I'd pop the question here.And please don't be shy.:nomo:

Stix,I am surprized. You know ur shit pretty well,and I know how things can go so wrong so fast with hydro.

I'd say. I am so glad find other people with the same passion that I have for MaryJane.I hope to know you guys for a long time.

MAN, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

That incredibly emotional moment was brought to you in part, by marijuana.

LMAO Vexy and urdedpal.

Me, I don't know they kind of all blend together. I think I have had 4 or 5. I've harvested from 3 grows (total of 4 plants), had all turn male in another grow, have one female about 4 weeks into flower, have another 2 that are 1 week into flower (1 definitely female the other probably female), and 4 more plants that need to go into flower SOON. All since July of last year. And when I started I didn't know shit about growing. lol But I studied like a college student the night before finals, gobbling up any little tidbit of info I could find.

I love growing. lol

yeah, I've been researching for about 2 years before I bought my first 2 X 4 to build my room. And I'm still learning stuff everyday. There's alot to learn about this hobby. I'm just glad I can come here and find out first hand the do's and don'ts of growing. Being able to follow someone's grow day by day and actually see the symptoms of various problems and solutions that could arise during a grow is priceless. Thanks alot 420 and everyone else who makes this site what it is today.

plant1.jpg

from my only growing effort.

there's 2 more pics here...

I would love to grow out-doors some day. Unlimited potential for the plant, I want to try and plant as early as possable so the plant can get huge. I have heard story's of monstrous plants befor. Right now I only have my grow, check the sig for it.

Back
Top Bottom