How Long Do You Think To Dry These

Fladawg01

Because I have no basement or cool room and my grow tent is in my upstairs it stays pretty warm, so I can't dry in it. Even with a portable AC unit it stays closer to mid 70s than anything near 65 degrees. I invested in a used Wine Fridge I call it now my "Curearator", all I did was add a USB powered small fan on the bottom, for air to circulate, a Temp/Hydromete to make sure it holds a steady temp/RH, a sock rack for hanging and a sheet of tint to the front window for no light to get in. Total Cost: $61.00 (includes fridge). So far it runs and holds a great temp +-1 degree or less, RH runs around 55% I did put a sponge with small water bowl by the fan to try and improve to 60% RH.

Anyway since being new to all of this, the buds shown in photos were never going to make it to maturity size and would have stayed smaller. I nipped them to allow the main ones on the shared stem to get all the juice coming in and just to check out my Curearator. So far they have been in for 5 days and today will make 6 days. I will then once removed add everything into Grove Bags for final cure.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Cureartor Pre 2.jpg

Cureator Pre run.jpg

Cureartor Pre 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom