How do YOU medicate in public?

Metalfish

On the rare occasion I have to go to Sydney for one reason or another and find it difficult to medicate. At home I smoke, vape and take oils. Oils are ok once they finally kick in but I still need a stronger burst from time to time.
I usually take a few joints or my Mighty Medic but they always attract attention with the smell.

Does anyone have any secrets?

On the rare occasion I have to go to Sydney for one reason or another and find it difficult to medicate. At home I smoke, vape and take oils. Oils are ok once they finally kick in but I still need a stronger burst from time to time.
I usually take a few joints or my Mighty Medic but they always attract attention with the smell.

Does anyone have any secrets?
Pre-Plan and gummies is my best method if the need to be stealthy is present :)

On the flip side I was walking around handing out pre-rolls at a concert a couple of weeks ago LOL I had more than a few strange looks

:ganjamon::rofl::headbanger:

Pre-Plan and gummies is my best method if the need to be stealthy is present :)

On the flip side I was walking around handing out pre-rolls at a concert a couple of weeks ago LOL I had more than a few strange looks

:ganjamon::rofl::headbanger:
I can’t find any decent gummies over here in Australia.

The mighty medic is the vape I use but it still puts off a strong bud smell.
That's a beast to carry around. I'm talking about the tiny live rosin pocket vapes (google rosin thc vape). They are much more incognito. I just met a person who used one on a plane on their way to Hawaii from Florida.

That's a beast to carry around. I'm talking about the tiny live rosin pocket vapes (google rosin thc vape). They are much more incognito. I just met a person who used one on a plane on their way to Hawaii from Florida.
On the plane 😂 that’s a classic

How is this done?
It is very quick and very easy
All you do is soak bud in water at room temp, changing the water daily
The water leaches out the Nitrogen etc but doesn't affect the resin
After about 3 days the water will stay clear, then dry the bud as usual and that's it - ready to smoke

I can’t find any decent gummies over here in Australia.
You can easily make your own. My recipe is in my sig but there's plenty of others around.

Also, a few of us are experimenting with a dissolvable Powder that can be added to drinks or most other foods. Unlike most edibles that take hours to kick in, this stuff is more like 10-15 minutes.

You can easily make your own. My recipe is in my sig but there's plenty of others around.

Also, a few of us are experimenting with a dissolvable Powder that can be added to drinks or most other foods. Unlike most edibles that take hours to kick in, this stuff is more like 10-15 minutes.
I friggin love this site! I was going to use the @Royal Queen Seeds recipe for gummies but this dissolvable powder sounds like the way to go! I know that I saw and tried some “fast acting” gummies a while back, can’t remember who made them but they were pretty good.

I friggin love this site! I was going to use the @Royal Queen Seeds recipe for gummies but this dissolvable powder sounds like the way to go! I know that I saw and tried some “fast acting” gummies a while back, can’t remember who made them but they were pretty good.
The powder is made with maltodextrin which has the highest glycemic index value of anything, even higher than sugar. Fyi.

It is very quick and very easy
All you do is soak bud in water at room temp, changing the water daily
The water leaches out the Nitrogen etc but doesn't affect the resin
After about 3 days the water will stay clear, then dry the bud as usual and that's it - ready to smoke
Cool. How come after smoking weed for 36 years, this is the first time I’m hearing this? Where have I been?

Cheers mate, I’ll look into that.

Back
Top Bottom