How do I find out the strain of my bag seed? That's not a burn of deficiency, it's a mutation

MRTREEAGIE79

420 Member
20210107_175822.jpg

20210107_175816.jpg

20210107_175804.jpg

I had that happen with my Canuk Seeds version of Blue Dream. I didn’t notice it until I had topped her and cloned for outside. After it started to take off outside is when I noticed the 3 growths growing out at each internode. Only the part I clipped/cloned off did it and the main plant was normal. Now I have a new mutant happening it seems with my Chocolate Mint OG from Humboldt Seed Organization

FC60EDED-6EFE-4A0E-BBCF-DFCC85D3712B.jpeg

BB45EF6E-32F6-4001-8214-F79383DBB989.jpeg

the 3 way leaf and branching deal is called whorrled phyllotaxy...

also just to be sure about coco grow media - you do know there are special requirements for growing in coco right? It’s not the same as soil, coco looks similar but is totally different and considered as drain to waste hydro - so hydro rules apply, ph from 5.8 to 6.2

Coco is completely inert, there is nothing there to nourish your plant so you’ve got to bottle feed everything the plant needs. It’s called fertigate (feed & irrigate) but you need to fertigate quarter strength nutes every day. Coco needs cal-mag in addition to NPK nutes, no plain water ever, plus the media can’t be allowed to dry out. When the plant gets bigger feed 2X per day and in flower feed 3X per day. I’m soil grower and this is beyond my skill set but there are some real experts here to help guide you, hope you find something of value here ^

Back
Top Bottom