High! Nice to meet you

Hey ChefDrix, great to see you here! Perfect place for a first grow! Have fun and get around to folks journals if you have the time. Especially those that grow like you plan to. Which leads me to some questions.
Have you decided what method you want to grow in? Soil, living soil, SIP, Hydro? How about tent sit and lights and fans and things? Have you decided yet? So Nova...as in Scotia? Thanks for your service.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ChefDrix

Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?
What do you prefer Indica or Sativa or maybe a hybrid?

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Hello, I'm a air force veteran just moved back to DMV area, Nova to be exact. Gonna try my first grow. Can't wait to make friends. šŸ˜
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
What are you planning on growing?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Hey ChefDrix, great to see you here! Perfect place for a first grow! Have fun and get around to folks journals if you have the time. Especially those that grow like you plan to. Which leads me to some questions.
Have you decided what method you want to grow in? Soil, living soil, SIP, Hydro? How about tent sit and lights and fans and things? Have you decided yet? So Nova...as in Scotia? Thanks for your service.
Sorry I should've said Northern Virginia. NOVA. lol. I'm thinking growing indoor autos. I'm excited

Back
Top Bottom