Hi my name is Midas and I like to party

xXMidasXx

So I'm growing some Snoop Dogg OG and the plant is about 4 weeks from seed and was growing pretty well until recently I've been playing a guessing game the lower beginner leafs started yellowing which I thought was normal decay since it had about 4-5 sets. Buttttt I also notice the plant starting to limp and be unchill so I figured too much wah wah no problem I thought plant started perking up after turning soil to get air to roots. Then I noticed that those bottom leaves started forming these spots on them light at first so I looked it up and figured that the problem these spots are coming from was septoria the most hated of marijuana enemies. So I prune the two set from the bottom that the dots were on to prevent further damage, but I regret to inform you gentlement.. it stood down Since then the plant has curled up but the new leafs look ok. I guess my question is A) is it septoria for real or is it root rot? These spots are back but now they're not yellow they are black very small dots. I thought maybe it was bug but I wiped the leaves with a gentle touch and didn't come off. B) should I just scrap the plant and start fresh? I think the soil I used was super absorbant as well it just doesn't seem to dry up even after days. I got blueberry seeds coming ad don't want to mess those up as well with cross contamination so scrap or salvage?

See your on sixth node, not what my initial thoughts were (dampening off).... Never Mind me :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

How do I add photos? I click the camera above ^ but it tells me I have no media added yet? Tell me something I don't know right? So I click continue and it basically exits the option screen..

Feed me!!!!

I have it in "myoactive soil" and put fert in that 9-18-9 for root growth it's 4 weeks old how could it be starving? What should I do? Haven't grown for 13 years cause I got raided in house and laws were a bit more brutal but with the legalisation coming up I figured what the hell. Never had a problem like this before with indoor or outdoor now this crap right off the hizzy

Miricle grow just didn't want to go liquid organic yet cause I was afraid of burning up the roots so young. I'm about to go back to sleep and bull poop lol this is wild

Edit...

I think I'm gonna scrap it I still don't know what the dot and ciggerette like marks are aboot would something like you're telling me being causing some sort of rot?

I think I'm gonna scrap it I still don't know what the dot and ciggerette like marks are aboot would something like you're telling me being causing some sort of rot?
Hard to tell from 1 fuzzy pic...if you have the soil and a larger pot trying to save her might be a good learning curve. Otherwise...onward.

I haven't had a chance to hit the hydroponics shop to grab soiless mix yet I'm a little... House arrested gentlemen lol so limited options but hey 24hr survallance by me and the patrolling police should detour the weed theives right? Lol

Back
Top Bottom