Hi I'm Andy I've been growing for many years indoors now giving greenhouse growing a go

Andybob

420 Member
Ì have a cookie lush in a 25 l8tr pot in my greenhouse it was health but now black spots are coming on the leaves a the leaves are going yellow and droopy plz help this plant is over 6 feet tall

Attachments

• 20190813_175619.jpg
    20190813_175619.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 20190813_175559.jpg
    20190813_175559.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 148
Looks like Elvis has left the building.

Ì have a cookie lush in a 25 l8tr pot in my greenhouse it was health but now black spots are coming on the leaves a the leaves are going yellow and droopy plz help this plant is over 6 feet tall
:welcome: to :420: Andy:passitleft:...why not google "black spots on leaves"...this is what I found...

Black spot produces round, black spots with fringed margins that can be up to 1/2 inch in diameter. The spots form on the upper sides of leaves. The leave tissue surrounding the spots turns yellow. Usually lower leaves are infected first, and infected leaves often fall off the plant early.

EDIT: This mostly happens to outside foliage.

Hi no it's on a few more they are turning a yellow colour too I'm thinking the yellow magnesium?
Okay :hmmmm: I'll say it one more time :popcorn:

Septoria leaf spot

• Leaves: Septoria begins on the lowest leaves on the plant. Small, dark spots are the first sign. Then the spots develop yellow halos. Leaves turn yellow, then brown, and dry before falling off. The disease spreads from lower leaves upward on the plant.

Yes from that one pic is very characteristic of Septoria early so possibly fix with fungicidal spray. Search for Septoria should result in the information you are looking for. Thanks Mochabud.

It is best to remove infected leaves before spraying. And inspect your stalk, if infected I do not think there is hope. Sorry my friend. :(

Welcome Andybob to 420 magazine. What you feeding the girls? Did you over or under water ?
Mmmmmm could have I will keep a o
From the pic of the whole plant it looks like she’s thirsty or has too much water.
I started giving her more warer she was sucking it up as it filled the tray the stoped
cheq8
Welcome! Show us more pictures of your greenhouse I couldn’t really see what was goin on

Welcome to the community!

You should reach out to @CattleTurd ... he grows in a greenhouse too ... he has beautiful plants!

Are you going to start a grow journal here? We would love to keep up to date with your progress!

Back
Top Bottom