Hey All, First Time Grower (Started Early June 2024)

Knite420

420 Member
Hey everyone. Ran across this site and it looks like a great place to get some help! I thought I would post a few pics of where my girl is at currently with the hopes that anyone here might see something I'm missing. Any suggestions that would help to improve the yield, cola size are greatly appreciated!! However, most importantly, if you see something that would jeopardize my grow, let me know, I have no idea if there are signs that I'm missing. Thanks so much everyone!!!!

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Knite420

First off and you planning on placing another net 8 inches or so above the current one?
The way it is grow it looks like you try to SOG (Sea of Green) it or possibly quadline her?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Knite420

First off and you planning on placing another net 8 inches or so above the current one?
The way it is grow it looks like you try to SOG (Sea of Green) it or possibly quadline her?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Thanks!! I have posted to the grow journal! :)

:welcome: great job with your beautiful lady 👍 are you growing organic? Maybe post up some info like what medium, fertilizers equipment your using.. she looks like a nice Sativa plant?

✌️
Thanks! General info on my setup/grow in my signature, but I have posted a grow journal with the proper formatting.
But to answer your spec questions: Not fully organic, using FF nutes - Liquid as well as just starting the soluble trio. Using VIVOSUN equipment, 150W LED in a 32inx32inx63in tent. I think its Critical Mass from RQS (40% Sativa / 60% Indica), its a Afghani/Skunk progeny??..... Not going to lie tho, I did start a RQS Power Flower at the same time, but it pinched off and didn't make it through to Veg+... Assuming I didn't mix the two up???

Tonight’s pics

IMG_2289.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg

IMG_2291.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom