Hermie

from what i read on these forums earlier they say that it will produce strictly females.

hermies are mid grade bud with seeds so its thats quality, pollen degrades weed so good weed goes from good to ok, great weed from great to good.

Hermies are just as strong in my opinion. :yummy:

ok from my understanding of hermies.
potency is considered equal to a standard female that is pollinated.
potency of successive generations of hermie reduces the quality (like photocopy of a photocopy of a...)
hermies are very much inclined to produce female plants (in a natural disaster more females to get pregnant is the best chance of survival for the species) but those females 'remember' how to become a hermie, so are more likely to have a hermie attack at lesser stress levels.

how hermies should generally be handled may be different between standard mj plants and autoflowering (as you cant clone auto's)

Light stress made them turn. Does that mean their potency is high? The original was excellent.

when a female flowers..all her energy is making resin ...when she gets pollenated energy shifts from making resin to making seed..the more resin the more potent the plant...a plant with no seed is more potent..seeds from light stress females will produce hermie plants...:thumb:

OK, I'm now confused. One person says hermies produce females, another will produce hermies. Which is the truth???

hermies are very much inclined to produce female plants (in a natural disaster more females to get pregnant is the best chance of survival for the species) but those females 'remember' how to become a hermie, so are more likely to have a hermie attack at lesser stress levels.

:Namaste:

All hermies are female and if your careful they will stay female. I've had some seeds from second generation Hermie grow without a problem... I've also had em go rampant with nanners. But I have no other seeds to grow so I'm willing to chance it

All hermies are female and if your careful they will stay female. I've had some seeds from second generation Hermie grow without a problem... I've also had em go rampant with nanners. But I have no other seeds to grow so I'm willing to chance it
Now that's digging up a 10 year old thread... :hookah:

Hey @Canachris hope you are well my friend.
@Weed Seeds Express will fix your problem.
BTW that's 2012.

Stay safe
Bill

lol... sorry I'm not stoned an I get kinda stupid straight... not used to it
It's all good my friend. :Namaste:
Top left corner has the date.
But I meant what I said @Weed Seeds Express will fix you up.
Discrete shipping, excellent genetics.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom