Herm sisters

oldman60

They are sisters but not twins. Both started from seed that came from a herm mother years ago.
During veg they looked the same but as the flowing progressed they are looking different.
The leaves and buds are markedly different. Has anyone here experienced this before?
sisters.jpeg

Different seeds will never look exactly the same. Always some differances. I would be on the look out for male pollen sacs since they were from a hermied plant.

Cona

They are sisters but not twins. Both started from seed that came from a herm mother years ago.
During veg they looked the same but as the flowing progressed they are looking different.
The leaves and buds are markedly different. Has anyone here experienced this before?
sisters.jpeg

Unstable genetics. They must still be F1 phase meaning they were never back crossed to make them more stable.

I have no idea about the genetics. The mom was bag seed. She didn't produce a lot of seeds.
Only three her buds had seeds. I guess one took after her daddy and the other after her mother. LOL
The skinny one is just about ready and the other one with the fat buds has a few weeks to go.
It will be interesting to compare the taste and high from them.

I thought this thread dropped off. LOL

The skinny one turned out to be very smooth smoke. I only got 10 pints of dried bud from her. Probably 7 or 8 ounces.
I started cutting the fat one down a couple of days ago. It will easily be twice the yield.

When I cut the skinny one I took some cuttings just to see if it would work. Got some to root but the jury is still out on
whether the will survive. Photos in my blog.

and thanks for the reps Hozona.

It's simple two different pheno types from the same seeds. It's very comon. Some strains will have multiple different pheno types to choose from. That's when you pick the one you like the most and only clone that pheno type.

Back
Top Bottom