Help: white spot on leave and yellowish browning

yanni420

what's going on with these,little bit of white spot on leave and yellowish browning leaves?

IMG_20220702_115447.jpg

IMG_20220702_115408.jpg

Are these the same Gelato Autos that you have asked about earlier in June? Or, are they a new grow?
the same,I'm going crazy with these things,I've never had so much trouble,the pots are getting pretty hot,I always thought the more sun the better but these are burning up,I had over watering issues too,just trying not to have a complete loss,this sucks so bad,am gonna have to order more seeds and start from scratch,hopefully I end up with at least two of these surviving,I have to plan better next time

the pots are getting pretty hot,I always thought the more sun the better but these are burning up,
Still growing outside then?

I have grown a few outside and I used the black plastic pots. A suggestion is you could try to see if there is some way to block the sun from hitting the pot itself while the plant stays in the sun. Maybe put something in front of the pot. I have used a bale of straw which kept the sun off and also blocked the view of the pot so that helped to hide it from view. Or, put the black pot into a larger pot that is made with white or a lighter colored plastic. I pick those up when some mundane backyard grower kills their flowering plants because they forgot to water them so they toss all of it into the trash.

Or, dig a hole a little bit deeper than the pot is tall and a bit wider. Put a piece of wood or a brick in the bottom of the hole and place the black pot in the hole on top of the brick or wood. The brick/wood reduces the chance that the plant will send roots through the drain holes and into the ground later during the summer.

The pot stays out of the sun but the plant can get all it wants.

Hi @yanni420, how are your plants now?
Lol,funny you should ask,got these new three strains ready to pop,just hot the seeds in,was a nightmare getting them asap,got 3 gg4s 3 do si dos and 3 ak47 all autos,I underestimated these autos,gonna try and pull a miracle off this late in the season,have only grown photoperiods as a teenager,and these autos were really sensitive to everything, I have to get my medium right this time,had nute burn from the stiff I bought, really need to get this ready asap,I'm tempted to try something with the coco, but I just want to be able to get them in one pot from the start,and try not to mess around with notes too much,definitely want to try some mollases during flowering,heard allot of good things,but I need something to pan out,I need the medicine, open to any suggestions, I'm very humble and trying to absorb allot of info,would love to hear any simple soil mixtures, would really help me out

20220714_224515.jpg

20220714_181622.jpg

I know you'll probably think Im crazy but outdoor,I figure as long as I make sure they get through that frost in early September in the east coast,i shield be ok,i did some research and autos were created from mixing with a species Ruderalis from Siberia or something,so I'm thinking if it's gets cold they won't be affected too much,and am hoping to have built a small greenhouse just for this grow,if all goes well they should all finish about second week of October, hey,I have to try,if I fail,at least IL know I went down with a fight and will definitely learn from the situation, but failure is not an option, I'm just shitting my pants on how to get this soil together, I live on a farm,and don't have to worry about privacy,lots of land, these will be close by,i heard gg4 is not as difficult to grow and has decent yields,ever since Jersey legalized it,the dispencery cheapest 1/8 s are like $65,and the quality sucks,terrasend,and kind tree products all suck,there's no way I can afford to smoke that,that's a shame,before they legalized it,$25 1/8 were a regular thing,so I decided to take a gamble,and return to growing,had allot of success when I was younger,will be dropping photoperiods again next spring but would love to get this grow off,really need together thus soil right

Back
Top Bottom