Help !!! Please help me identify this issue.

JenniM

So I’m a first time outdoor grower. I can’t tell if this plant is a hermie or wtf is happening.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So I’m a first time outdoor grower. I can’t tell if this plant is a hermie or wtf is happening.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sorry it’s a boy.
Chop it and put it in a garbage bag and tie it off.
Then get rid of it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Geeze thanks ! I removed the one I for sure know is female. No signs of pollen. I’m sad.
So sorry. :Namaste:
I know it’s was a lot of work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Pretty sure this one is still female ? Any thoughts. I’m currently carefully bagging the males. The pollen hasn’t opened up yet. I’m surprised because the pollen appeared literally almost overnight. I noticed my fem plant Is shorter than the male. Is that normal

image.jpg

image.jpg
She looks good.
I find males to be thin and leggy.
Most I’ve seen are taller.
Next grow we have terrific sponsors where you can get feminized seeds at a discount.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The other plant looks good. No balls, no weird wild looking hermi pistols that I can see. Good catch on the boy!
Thanks. Ya I always check them to make sure I wasn’t missing anything but then the balls showed up and to be very I can here to make sure. My one female is looking unharmed and not pollinated so fingers crossed I caught it in time

I noticed my fem plant Is shorter than the male. Is that normal
Common if not normal. The males often grow taller and when the pollen is released it floats everywhere so being taller than surrounding females ensures more pistils get pollinated.

Thanks. Ya I always check them to make sure I wasn’t missing anything but then the balls showed up and to be very I can here to make sure. My one female is looking unharmed and not pollinated so fingers crossed I caught it in time

Do these look like they’ve been fertilized?

IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3505.jpeg

IMG_3504.jpeg

IMG_3503.jpeg

You should be good, the balls were still closed so no pollen was released. And your plant is starting her stretch from what I can see, once she gets where she's going there, then she'll really start to show the pistols, that's when you should be wary of pollen. You're plant looks happy and ready to rock n roll 🤘🏻💚

Do these look like they’ve been fertilized?

IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3505.jpeg

IMG_3504.jpeg

IMG_3503.jpeg
Looks too early to pollinate to me. :Namaste:
Imo your fine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you so much for your reply. I’m so grateful. I’m still not over the fact I unalived my two beautiful plants but I had to. Hopefully this little one will grow into a nice bush

Thank you so much for your reply. I’m so grateful. I’m still not over the fact I unalived my two beautiful plants but I had to. Hopefully this little one will grow into a nice bush
She is track to be a star. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom