Help me with my first grow

IMG_20190908_170310.jpg
this clone was well rooted before transplant ,but it's been a couple weeks and still zero growth? I'm on a 18 6 light cycle with a flourecent about one foot from the clone? My humidity 55 and temp 25c, and is it normal for new growth to be such a light green ? Thanks in advance sincerely HashFart

Even the best soil gets amendments to keep it check, I’m with penny wise. Think it needs a kick start with a little nutrients. If your sticking to that , it don’t have to be fancy, even a tiny bit of miracle grow or something . Your cfl could go a little closer as well. How many watts Is the light?

Even the best soil gets amendments to keep it check, I’m with penny wise. Think it needs a kick start with a little nutrients. If your sticking to that , it don’t have to be fancy, even a tiny bit of miracle grow or something . Your cfl could go a little closer as well. How many watts Is the light? Would I be able to add a bit of miracle grow on top off the soil? And how far away would
you recommend the light brother sonman

Need to feed a bit not much or prob just one feeding to get things popping hope all goes well for u first grow but always have in mind what ever u do now is not a fail it’s a learning process n every harvest u will get better cheers from the Caribbean

Back
Top Bottom