Help! I think I killed my plant in the cold

DCNewGrower26

IMG_064743.JPG

View image in gallery

I have a 5 gallon potted plant. The temperatures dropped way below freezing for the first time last night. The plant looks bad. The leaves are completely flat, and others are flat and discolored. I know it was in it's flowering stage, and the plant seemed not to grow or flower anymore before last night. It has been in the flowering stage over 6 weeks. I'm wondering is there anything I can do. Or can I just go ahead and just start cutting it up for drying. A link of the picture has been attached above.

I have a 5 gallon potted plant. The temperatures dropped way below freezing for the first time last night. The plant looks bad. The leaves are completely flat, and others are flat and discolored. I know it was in it's flowering stage, and the plant seemed not to grow or flower anymore before last night. It has been in the flowering stage over 6 weeks. I'm wondering is there anything I can do. Or can I just go ahead and just start cutting it up for drying. A link of the picture has been attached above.

Cant see a link but here is how you post pics:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Hey those who haven't fucked up haven't been growing very long. (or don't know when they have made mistakes LOL)

Live and learn...your are one of us now!!!!! Those who have a great story to tell!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom