Hello

Lazaros

420 Member
Hello everybody My name is lazaros and i am from canada. I am new to this and my first time growing. Everything was ok for the past 12 weeks until 2 days ago. My babies looked good but now not so good please help.

Attachments

• 20190721_183236.jpg
    20190721_183236.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 20190721_183137_HDR.jpg
    20190721_183137_HDR.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 109
Need some info bud , read this link, then help us help you

Welcome to :420:.

From just the pics I'm tending towards pests or aliens. But bears, maybe, but cmon that's stretching it a bit. Might be grasping at straws.

Like to know more but I'm sure we will get to the bottom of it and you will get the plants back healthy again.

Welcome to 420,Lazaro !

Since it looks like you're in the ground outdoors,is it possible there's a gopher or mole munching on the roots?
It looks either severely overwatered (which is hard to do in the ground),or you've got some major root damage going on-but that's just my guess-more info would help ,as Chris suggested.

Welcome. Tell us about your temps and such. Follow that how to ask link above. Looking forward to it.

Thank you everybody for your welcomes and your responses. My babies are not on the ground I am using a 15 gallon fabric pots. I have 4 babies 1 baby on its pot. I water about every 2 to 3 days. It is been hot this past 2 3 weeks. The temperatures are about 29 to 32 Celsius maybe 34 with humidity in the morning. At night it is somewhere between 19 to 22 Celsius. Sunlight my babies get from about 8 in the morning almost until 7 in the afternoon. I did have some kind of a bug feeding on my factory leaves I talk to my local nursery, I leave up north, they told it was earwiggs or something else they gave me a spray " green earth" it is called. I sprayed them couple of days later it looked that the problem was going away. I did cut away some of the factory leaves that were badly eaten. Did I got to many factory leaves maybe?

Welcome Lazaros, Outdoors is buggy sometimes. I think you have some. I found this on a members thread, maybe it'll help. You already fixed the problem I think though. Happy growing.

My babies are not on the ground I am using a 15 gallon fabric pots.
Sorry for my uninformed comment-not sure why I thought they were in the ground,since it's pretty plain that they're not- tired old eyes I guess...:)

Thank you everyone for your responses and comments. I gave them a little more water tgis past couple of days 3 of them seen to come around byt the other one is not update in couple more days. Thank you again

Hello everybody a small update. I gave them a little cow manure and some extra water. The three of my babies are coming around the fourth one it is standing but .... I know it is my first time lots to learn. One of my quastions is for food what should I use? And is there anything to give them like a booster to help them recover faster? Thank you everybody.

Attachments

• 20190724_123623.jpg
    20190724_123623.jpg
    894.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190724_123609.jpg
    20190724_123609.jpg
    871.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 20190724_123604_HDR.jpg
    20190724_123604_HDR.jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20190724_123548.jpg
    20190724_123548.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 20190724_123536.jpg
    20190724_123536.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 88
You could try giving her a foliar feeding. Is a good way to combat deficiencies.

Also you could try feeding her molasses, here’s a couple benefits of using molasses that I found off the internet,

• Feeds the beneficial microorganisms in the soil
  • Improves structure and water retention of the soil
  • Enriches the soil with various essential minerals and vitamins
  • Helps to prevent the build-up of pathogens that could harm your plants
  • Helps minimise the risk for salt build-up in the soil, which could cause nutrient problems
  • Acts as a natural insecticide against common cannabis pests
There is also a foliar feeding solution that can be used with molasses as well.

effective insecticidal foliar spray by mixing approximately 1.3ml of molasses (quarter of a teaspoon) into one litre of lukewarm water. Stir well, so that the molasses dissolves. Use a garden sprayer, and liberally sprinkle your plants with the mix.

Something to look into anyways :ciao:

You could try giving her a foliar feeding.

^^Good idea from @Backlipslide ...
If you do the foliar feeding thing,keep in mind that the underside of the leaves is where
the plant will absorb the nutrients....and spray them in the evening,when they're not in direct sun.

Back
Top Bottom