Hello

Cttg

My nic here is cttg have been around the online canna scene since the late 90s. My nic at other places was ctg has always been. Guess I came here to see what's new in canna forums and maybe connect with some old friends, possibly make a few new ones.
Thanks, -ct-

:welcome: Welcome Cttg, believe me when I tell you that their is no other web forum on the net that compares to this one. I too came from several other forums years ago but found that the compassion and all around great spirit and friendly people here at 420 Magazine are second to none. I personally found that all the other forums were full of people that just wanted to degrade new growers and also wanted to bicker and argue with each other, which is and has never been what we're about here. Here you will find that people are friendly, helpful, patient and down right compassionate to new and old members alike. Everyone here is treated like family from day one and there is always someone that's more than happy to help you in any way they can.

Again, Welcome to 420 Magazine my friend and I hope you find your experience here to be as fulfilling as I have.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom