Hello, please help me

Molatarin

420 Member
Hello, please help me, I faced this problem for the first time.

D1061BF9-CD35-4C1A-A3A3-48A06981F074.jpeg

50ABDE8D-FE22-4104-A117-CFF185924017.jpeg

0CFADDBA-5193-40CD-9594-268FD626EDCB.jpeg

B6E9741C-1F2B-44F9-948B-4A17E8BD36E5.jpeg

50ABDE8D-FE22-4104-A117-CFF185924017.jpeg

What do you see as being a problem? The yellow in the new growth is often normal and the leaves will start to turn a darker green in several days to just over a week. It would help to know what the plant is being grown in.

Or, are you seeing the white spots that are starting to appear on the larger leaves?

Or is it something else that you see happening.

به نظر شما چه مشکلی وجود دارد؟ رنگ زرد در رشد جدید اغلب طبیعی است و برگها در عرض چند روز تا بیش از یک هفته شروع به سبز شدن تیره می کنند. دانستن اینکه این گیاه در چه مکانی رشد می کند کمک می کند.

یا آیا لکه های سفیدی را می بینید که روی برگ های بزرگتر ظاهر می شوند؟

یا اتفاق دیگری است که می بینید اتفاق می افتد.
I think it is due to lack of iron, but I gave iron chelate and it is still like this .
It is now the 8th day after transferring from water to soil

I think it is due to lack of iron, but I gave iron chelate and it is still like this .
It is now the 8th day after transferring from water to soil
The next question then is what type of soil is being used. It will also help if you can let the group know what fertilizers you are using, how often they are being used, and the dose.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
What's in your pots?
What are you feeding? And how often?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What is all over the leaves, is the iron chelate you spoke of a spray form? Is there something else you are spraying?

PM was mentioned, but usually that creates a dull round-ish patches on the leaf rather than shiny.

Transferred to soil from water, how long was it in water, did it germinate right into water? If so, are you keeping the soil nice and damp (damp, not soaked) while the plant produces some non-water roots?

Back
Top Bottom