Hello everyone! Huge Cannabis Lover, TLO w/ KNF tendencies

Masie

420 Member
I hope everyone is having a great summer. What one we are having here near the Appalachia. Not to hot not to cool. Just enough water on occasion where the water bill isn't sky high :D -- Lets keep it up mother nature.

Here is a few pics of my Garden this year.

PXL_20240606_182739375.jpg
PXL_20240606_182916028.jpg

I have been using A few self-watering methods through the years, always adjusting finalizing with one self-made out of a LG Tote, here is a few picks of two that are being prepped and one that's in the last self-made container. I will be starting a journal soon that showcases my ganja better.

PXL_20240524_204938599.jpg

The Soil is Self-Made
The Watering is Always Tap - Dechlorinated 6-7ph
Using FPJ Inputs - Dandi and Cannabis Trim + Undeveloped Buds. Soon to have a VEG and Bloom Version of this, Currently looking into good PK Heavy Plants to Grow for the input.

I just want to thank the community for having so much content for people like myself to read and learn from. I love the openness to share and the comradery. I hope to make this place a hang-out.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Masie

Nice looking garden you growing there.
What strains are you currently growing?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, if you like mushrooms we can teach you that if you are interested?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Masie

Nice looking garden you growing there.
What strains are you currently growing?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, if you like mushrooms we can teach you that if you are interested?
Thanks !
Great to see the love, everyone!

I have been using A few self-watering methods through the years, always adjusting finalizing with one self-made out of a LG Tote, here is a few picks of two that are being prepped and one that's in the last self-made container. I will be starting a journal soon that showcases my ganja better.
@Masie. Welcome to:420:

Come check out #SIP Club . We're a bunch of growers using the sug-irrigated tek and sounds like you'd fit right in.

:welcome: nice garden 😍
Very much appreciated. I have a bit more in another area I noticed the deer were having a blast last night and ate a few tomato plants. :(
I have a new method using cinnamon, cayenne, and a few other ingredients for which I have sprinkled around the one above and not a bit of action. i do have it fenced also. But they reach over the other lol. 2 tomatoes and a squash
@Masie. Welcome to:420:

Come check out #SIP Club . We're a bunch of growers using the sug-irrigated tek and sounds like you'd fit right in.
Awesome stuff. I have already saw it mentioned in another post I read. Seems interesting I'll bookmark it :) always glad to learn new processes. Thanks and have a great day Saturday.

PXL_20240531_200610071.jpg

PXL_20240531_183958801.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great summer. What one we are having here near the Appalachia. Not to hot not to cool. Just enough water on occasion where the water bill isn't sky high :D -- Lets keep it up mother nature.

Here is a few pics of my Garden this year.

PXL_20240606_182739375.jpg
PXL_20240606_182916028.jpg

PXL_20240524_204938599.jpg

The Soil is Self-Made
The Watering is Always Tap - Dechlorinated 6-7ph
Using FPJ Inputs - Dandi and Cannabis Trim + Undeveloped Buds. Soon to have a VEG and Bloom Version of this, Currently looking into good PK Heavy Plants to Grow for the input.

I just want to thank the community for having so much content for people like myself to read and learn from. I love the openness to share and the comradery. I hope to make this place a hang-out.
Great garden :thumb: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope you have a great summer.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Great garden :thumb: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope you have a great summer.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
So blessed to be able to do it!
I enjoy it so very much, so relaxing.
Thanks for that.

PXL_20240612_215205971.jpg

Training the squash and making a salad today.

PXL_20240612_222422462.MP.jpg

She is purring along. I really don't have much time ATM to do a journal but I hope to very soon.
Thanks for the kind words everyone I will be jumping on your posts so very soon, I've only had a chance to glance and I cant wait!!

You're doing considerably better than we can with UK weather this year
It's nearly midsummers day and all I got in the ground is new potatoes and some dead beans
Night temps are still below 10°C/50f under a grey sky of fruitless clouds, so it's totally dry too
My plot is 155 sq M, all ready for crops/flowers but it's just too cold
Nice to see someone else's garden growing
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom