Hello cannabis lovers

herbalist7

I'm a sativa type of person. I go for the quality of the experience that a good sativa with a great genetic background can provide. I know cannabis enhances ones consciousness so it'd be a waste to not harness it and turn it into authentic creativity. Profound conversations are my proof. Ideas make the world go round ;)

:idea:Welcome herbalist7, thanks for joining us. Personally, I need to move to more sativa and less indica. Indica helps with my pain greatly, but I find myself locked to my lazy boy with a big bowl of ice cream.

Think about some Jack Herer seeds. Big high with enough down to keep you centered but creative. You want to go out and do something but don't care if it gets done. Some are now 7-10 week strains which isn't bad for a sativa dominant. 3' plants under a 400 hps after switchng to veg at 18". Christmas tree shape.

Hello herbalist7:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world. I also love a good Sativa and am growing some Haze hybrids and several other strains as well.
Please:surf: Our Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom