Heavyweight Fruit Punch - 1200W

iloveyoufight

Been doing this for a few years now and finally got a bigger space :) I'm pretty shit at keeping track of times etc, I kinda just play things by ear. I worked in the horticulture industry when I was young for about 10 years. Now I code stupid games for stupid people and make the 'new world' go around. Anyways. I Thought it was about time I posted a grow so maybe I can help some peps out with advice etc. I learnt so much from this site, I figure it's time to give back :)

I'll do my best to keep times and real numbers for you all.

I'll go take some photos first because we all love photos ;) Back soon

Re: Heavyweight Fruit Punch - 1200w - DWC

IMG_023450.jpg
IMG_023050.jpg
IMG_022952.jpg
IMG_022656.jpg
IMG_022552.jpg
IMG_022448.jpg
IMG_022148.jpg

Ok so.

I think we are in week 9 from seed

- 2 weeks from seedling to container (I used to use paper towel method, Now I just soak in 6ph water for 24 hours and put in grow wool seeding blocks. Make sure the grow wool is at the correct ph level at about 6, pre soak the wool in correct ph water. Make sure you place the seed the correct way using tweezers, pointy side down like this Google), Using this method, some seeds may fail to germinate but the strongest seeds can do it... the best seeds. Sometimes I help them out after about 3 days using the tweezers. NEVER TOUCH THEM WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!

- 5 weeks veg 24/24 (I'm playing with this, I used to do 18/24 but 24/24 seems fine and speeds up flowering time... I know it feels like your not letting your babies have a rest but I've seen better results, they don't mind)

- 2 weeks into flower 12/24

- 3c - 21c ( I live in a cold place and run my lights at night... watch the light leaks! Just make sure your using aquarium water heaters, Good strains can take the cold air on the outside, In fact, I find it strenghings the stems and makes the hardier)

- 1.3ec - 1.4.ec ( at the moment, I start out slow at .8-1 .... DON'T OVERFEED!!! Better to underfeed than burn your plants, Underfeed plants just look 'overly yellow', overfeed plants curl, brown at edges, wilt, go red etc. It's easier to spot a underfeed plant because it's not as dramatic, if you see big nasty spots etc reduce your feed a bit, and maybe even replace the solution with ph correct water for a day or two)

- 5.8 - 6 ph (it can get to about 6.25 but try and keep it down, new tap water will always rise so check well and bring it down. Go to your grow shop and just ask for PH lower stuff (weak hydrochloric acid). be careful! It's F%^king strong, golden rule with Hydro, add things slowly. Just a small amount at a time. I have 2x90liter containers and I still often only use my finger to dip and swish around)

BTW, I am dyslexic so I cnt spell, If I messed any words up :(

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom