Guess Who Is Still Here?

RooRman

Greetings,

Some of the older members of this group will remember me, others will not. But after 15 years, I’m still here.

I logged into my old profile and I am reintroducing myself here.

I am currently 36 years old and quit smoking 10 years ago. In that time a lot has changed, both with my own life, the laws surrounding cannabis (it’s legal here now) and with all the new things that have developed in the industry.

Back when I started on this journey I never thought we would see things like “dabs” or “shatter” or these crazy looking devices used to produce and consume these products. We just had the bong, pipes and papers (damn I’m old). This is all new to me. True to form, everyone who loves this stuff is a sort of mad scientist- and that’s part of what I love about it. Proof that the world moves by the light of genius.

In some sort of dream, vision or spiritual awakening (whatever you can call it) I was implored by some force to come back here, log in to my profile and make this post.

So please, view my profile, what I’ve accomplished, who I am. Please post. Please share.

Remember each and every one of you is bright light in the darkness. Thank you. ☮️

Greetings,

Some of the older members of this group will remember me, others will not. But after 15 years, I’m still here.

I am currently 36 years old and quit smoking 10 years ago. In that time a lot has changed, both with my own life, the laws surrounding cannabis (it’s legal here now) and with all the new things that have developed in the industry.

Back when I started on this journey I never thought we would see things like “dabs” or “shatter” or these crazy looking devices used to produce and consume these products. We just had the bong, pipes and papers (damn I’m old). This is all new to me. True to form, everyone who loves this stuff is a sort of mad scientist- and that’s part of what I love about it. Proof that the world moves by the light of genius.

In some sort of dream, vision or spiritual awakening (whatever you can call it) I was implored by some force to come back here, log in to my profile and make this post.

So please, view my profile, what I’ve accomplished, who I am. Please post. Please share.

Remember each and every one of you is bright light in the darkness. Thank you. ☮️
Good morning @RooRman hope you are well today my friend.
We are so glad to have you back. :thumb:
Do you have a garden on the go?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @RooRman hope you are well today my friend.
We are so glad to have you back. :thumb:
Do you have a garden on the go?

Stay safe
Bill
Unfortunately no sir. I live in an apartment now with no room to form a grow. Although the idea of having a single female as a houseplant intrigues me.

However, I am definitely still interested. This entire landscape of what is now verifiably an industry, even this website, is completely different now and I’m sort of shell shocked by the whole thing lol.

Figured I’d just start here, in the intros, go from there.

Welcome Back ! Do you have any links to your old journals you can add to your signature so we can check them out ?
15 years is a long time. It would be funny to read how much things have changed. You probably used HPS & Flushed at the end of flower. Something most of us no longer do.

Unfortunately no sir. I live in an apartment now with no room to form a grow. Although the idea of having a single female as a houseplant intrigues me.

However, I am definitely still interested. This entire landscape of what is now verifiably an industry, even this website, is completely different now and I’m sort of shell shocked by the whole thing lol.

I had a fire wiped me out so now I have to build a fire proof room away from the house.
In the meantime I have a little auto in the window for fun.
Hopefully you get something organized soon.
Do you have a balcony?
@Stunger grows great plants on his balcony.
As long as you aren't somewhere cold.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome Back ! Do you have any links to your old journals you can add to your signature so we can check them out ?
15 years is a long time. It would be funny to read how much things have changed. You probably used HPS & Flushed at the end of flower. Something most of us no longer do.
This website is completely different than when I used it and also, come to think of it, this profile is probably older than 2006. I just went off the date it said.

Nearest I can find is if you go view old posts/threads I created. Also my pictures are somehow still here under “media”, I guess.

You are also correct that I did use HPS and flushed after flowering lol. I have no idea what the more modern approach to this is. Then again, I never thought guys would be pressing and vaping rosin either. I thought I was so cool with my RooR pipes and Vapor Bros smoking flower lol.

Good Morning and welcome back to 420 Magazine @RooRman

A lot going on in the forum now days, explore the active journal to see what others are currently doing.

Also, I believe you have a good idea with the one female.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Wow! This is all so expansive and evolved now, kind of a lot of info to take in at once.

I’ll have to comb through it at some point.

What I was known for around here was organic gardening in soil using bat guano as fertilizer. That and also always having really clean glass in my pictures lol.

Hello RooRman and good morning, welcome back to one of the coolest places on the inter-webs :p. Yea your right I've been smoking for about 15 years and the advancements in green culture are pretty wild lol but hey keeps things interesting when you go to take a toke and your watching your smoke bubble, percolate, do loopty-loops, and cool all before ya taste it through a 2 ft bong o_O. But the idea of a house plant is cool, my gf is doing the same thing...kinda like a twisted weed bonsai. But again welcome back and let us know when you decide to start again...I need some new reading material.

Greetings,

Wish I was still a young pup lol.
Welcome back. 57 getting close to 58.

Welcome back! I also came back a couple years ago, after a 5 year hiatus.
Just no place like it on the internet...
I live in an apartment now with no room to form a grow.
You don't really need much room- I grow some fairly nice plants in 4 sq.ft. of floorspace...in a cardboard box...it's really not as funky as it sounds ;)

Greetings,

Before I was around here but welcome back brotha, I miss my mini Roor bong, nice glass for sure, way too many imitations of them out there sadly. Hopefully you stick around. Things sure have changed since you were around I bet, walking back into the game must be a head spinner seeing the new tech everyone’s implementing into their rooms. Hopefully you find a way to get your own herbs going again, even if on a micro scale, I’ve seen a member on here who grows in a old computer case, pretty smart IMO. Thinking of it now, would be cool to see a full thread of people’s micro/stealth grows!

Welcome back. Much canna love to you. Stinks you aren't growing but I've seen grows in tight spots! Maybe you could just get one little girl going to spruce things up a bit-especially with the change in laws...plus, coming back here and seeing all these grows is going to give you one heck of an itch.

Happy to have someone come back after all those years. This is a phenomenal place now, I've only been here since July buy feels like I was there with you 15 years ago

Welcome back. 15 years ago is before my time on here. I was still sneaking into the woods or a corn field to check stealth plants. Bucketing water from a creak and let nobody know you were growing. Still have my genetics from the 70s but now with LED grow lights in climate controlled hydro grow room. That mad scientist vibe is at a whole knew level.

I had a fire wiped me out so now I have to build a fire proof room away from the house.
In the meantime I have a little auto in the window for fun.
Hopefully you get something organized soon.
Do you have a balcony?
@Stunger grows great plants on his balcony.
As long as you aren't somewhere cold.

Stay safe
Bill
Don’t forget about @Carcass

He grows big flower in little spaces!

WELCOME BACK!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom