Growing Is My Hobby, Multiple High Grade Strains, Indoor & Outdoor

Hondatransformer845

I have a decent size grow going all the time. Me and a real close friend have been doing our thing for some time now spread between a few spots. I have many high grade strains I grow which most of the seeds I get from seedsman. A big shout out to them for having great genetics in all there strains they sell with great out comes every time. As of now I have 13 different strains growing. Some are seedlings right now some are clones and some are in a veg room and some are in the flower room. The strains consist of Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, Alaskan purple, Olympia OG, Star OG, Girl Scout Crack, Red Diesel, Hulk Berry, Diesel Glue, Strawberry Lemonade, Gelato, Jesus OG. Im waiting on another order of new strains to grow also. I am going to be building a new bigger and better flowering room very very soon. It's on my next to do list lol. There's never enough room for what I wanna do lol. Also where I live at winter's are brutal so im all indoors for a few months which isn't so bad. I would rather do full indoor grows but my outdoor yields have been amazing. I use advanced nutrients, micro, grow, bloom, big bud, and bud candy, and sometimes I'll give them all a little super thrive on all my grows with great results. I use clonex jell for my clones and a couple different was of rooting, soil plugs with a seed mat with a thermometer its plugged into so it stay whatever temp i set it for and green house dome, and a regular clone bucket I made my self with a 360 degree spray nozzle. Both work good but not always 100% guaranteed to make them root but I usely have a high success rate. Some time's it takes a little longer to start growing when i transplant from the clone bucket because there going from a hydro environment to soil but they do grow. My soil, I was using is pro mix with a few things added like worm castings, bone meal, or blood meal. But now I make my own with a bail of pro peat with a little pro mix for my base and perlite, vermiculite, worm castings, bone meal, and blood meal for media and nutrients in the soil. I've never had a male or a hermaphrodite plant yet but im always on the look out. You never know and especially if they get stressed for a period of time or are in flowering cycle then put back under 24 hours of light again, that's what i have seen with other people's plant's and read online. I use a 400w and 1000w MH in my veg room. In my flower room i use 600w led lights, soon to be a bigger room with two or more 1000w HPS lights depending on how big i decide to make my new room. I haven't decided yet. I already have 6 1000w HPS light set ups and 6 MH set ups. Im just waiting on a few bulb's to come in and making up my mind on how big i wanna build it or how many plants i plan on flowering at once. Can anyone tell me how many plants they suggest for me to get a good yield under each 1000w HPS. I keep the MH and HPS at least 2 feet from the plants at all times. Once spring is here all my mother plants and some clones will be going in my outdoor green house that is over my garden. I get an extra few weeks of flower time having a green house. It keeps from the frost killing the plants because some winter's come early where im living and ive had to harvest a week or two earlier then i should be and i don't get my full yield out of them. Still gotta watch the temperature though. If any one can suggest any high thc and high yielding strains and good seed banks please fill me in. Im always looking to try something someone suggests. I will post the grows and pictures of the suggest strains I pick and grow. I will continue to update the journal along the way of my grows. As soon as I receive my next seedsman order i will be dropping them right away. My Diesel Mother plant last year I got 34 clones off of it and she was still a big bush with a good yield. Here are a few pictures of last year's crop.
20190925_005424.jpg
20190925_163006.jpg
20190925_163116.jpg
20190925_162649.jpg
20190819_041939.jpg
20190819_195702.jpg
20190801_145145.jpg
Last year consisted of Nyc Diesel, Gelato, Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Olympia OG, and Star OG. I still have a couple clones from my last crop and some Of the same strains growing because I really liked the yield or quality or both. Girl Scout Cookies we're one of my favorites that I had. Just the smell, taste, and the euphoria we're something different from any other strains I've grown. The diesel was amazing and a big plant with a decent yield. Here are some pictures of my current grow, im trying to be more then ready for spring and once my new order comes in and gets in the dirt, away we go.
20200117_194316.jpg
20200114_072501.jpg
20200114_072615.jpg
I will be updating my journal as my grow continues and upload more pictures as they get bigger. I will show my new flowering room once it's ready(soon to come). Thanks ahead of time for everyones advice and feedback.

Here are my last two seed orders,
20191231_201009.jpg
Resized_20191216_161400.jpeg
Here is some cured finished product of Girl Scout Cookies and Nyc Diesel.
20191203_223454.jpg
20191203_223135.jpg
Girl Scout Cookies........
20191021_231949.jpg
Diesel......

My home mad clone bucket,
20191229_161653.jpg
My Nutrients and clonex gel I have been using with great results.
20200115_185111.jpg

20200120_173129.jpg
20200120_173205.jpg
20200120_173257.jpg
20200120_173312.jpg
I have a decent size grow going all the time. Me and a real close friend have been doing our thing for some time now spread between a few spots. I have many high grade strains I grow which most of the seeds I get from seedsman. A big shout out to them for having great genetics in all there strains they sell with great out comes every time. As of now I have 13 different strains growing. Some are seedlings right now some are clones and some are in a veg room and some are in the flower room. The strains consist of Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, Alaskan purple, Olympia OG, Star OG, Girl Scout Crack, Red Diesel, Hulk Berry, Diesel Glue, Strawberry Lemonade, Gelato, Jesus OG. Im waiting on another order of new strains to grow also. I am going to be building a new bigger and better flowering room very very soon. It's on my next to do list lol. There's never enough room for what I wanna do lol. Also where I live at winter's are brutal so im all indoors for a few months which isn't so bad. I would rather do full indoor grows but my outdoor yields have been amazing. I use advanced nutrients, micro, grow, bloom, big bud, and bud candy, and sometimes I'll give them all a little super thrive on all my grows with great results. I use clonex jell for my clones and a couple different was of rooting, soil plugs with a seed mat with a thermometer its plugged into so it stay whatever temp i set it for and green house dome, and a regular clone bucket I made my self with a 360 degree spray nozzle. Both work good but not always 100% guaranteed to make them root but I usely have a high success rate. Some time's it takes a little longer to start growing when i transplant from the clone bucket because there going from a hydro environment to soil but they do grow. My soil, I was using is pro mix with a few things added like worm castings, bone meal, or blood meal. But now I make my own with a bail of pro peat with a little pro mix for my base and perlite, vermiculite, worm castings, bone meal, and blood meal for media and nutrients in the soil. I've never had a male or a hermaphrodite plant yet but im always on the look out. You never know and especially if they get stressed for a period of time or are in flowering cycle then put back under 24 hours of light again, that's what i have seen with other people's plant's and read online. I use a 400w and 1000w MH in my veg room. In my flower room i use 600w led lights, soon to be a bigger room with two or more 1000w HPS lights depending on how big i decide to make my new room. I haven't decided yet. I already have 6 1000w HPS light set ups and 6 MH set ups. Im just waiting on a few bulb's to come in and making up my mind on how big i wanna build it or how many plants i plan on flowering at once. Can anyone tell me how many plants they suggest for me to get a good yield under each 1000w HPS. I keep the MH and HPS at least 2 feet from the plants at all times. Once spring is here all my mother plants and some clones will be going in my outdoor green house that is over my garden. I get an extra few weeks of flower time having a green house. It keeps from the frost killing the plants because some winter's come early where im living and ive had to harvest a week or two earlier then i should be and i don't get my full yield out of them. Still gotta watch the temperature though. If any one can suggest any high thc and high yielding strains and good seed banks please fill me in. Im always looking to try something someone suggests. I will post the grows and pictures of the suggest strains I pick and grow. I will continue to update the journal along the way of my grows. As soon as I receive my next seedsman order i will be dropping them right away. My Diesel Mother plant last year I got 34 clones off of it and she was still a big bush with a good yield. Here are a few pictures of last year's crop.
20190925_005424.jpg
20190925_163006.jpg
20190925_163116.jpg
20190925_162649.jpg
20190819_041939.jpg
20190819_195702.jpg
20190801_145145.jpg
Last year consisted of Nyc Diesel, Gelato, Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Olympia OG, and Star OG. I still have a couple clones from my last crop and some Of the same strains growing because I really liked the yield or quality or both. Girl Scout Cookies we're one of my favorites that I had. Just the smell, taste, and the euphoria we're something different from any other strains I've grown. The diesel was amazing and a big plant with a decent yield. Here are some pictures of my current grow, im trying to be more then ready for spring and once my new order comes in and gets in the dirt, away we go.
20200117_194316.jpg
20200114_072501.jpg
20200114_072615.jpg
I will be updating my journal as my grow continues and upload more pictures as they get bigger. I will show my new flowering room once it's ready(soon to come). Thanks ahead of time for everyones advice and feedback.
Here's some new pictures from today of my flowering tent. 600w led over 5 plants 12 and 12. Star OG(back right), Girl Scout Cookies (back left and front left), Gelato OG (front right), The other one is unknown because the label came off somewhere and i can't remember which strain it was . There will be more soon to show how they develop and turn out.
20190925_005424.jpg
20190925_163006.jpg
20190925_163116.jpg
20190925_162649.jpg
20190819_041939.jpg
20190819_195702.jpg
20190801_145145.jpg
20200117_194316.jpg
20200114_072501.jpg
20200114_072615.jpg
20200120_173312.jpg
20200120_173245.jpg

New arrangement for now. I need some more space. I had a little issue with two plants because I took them right from LED to a 1000w MH with out doing a slow transition of light. But they came back after a little love and care. Thanks everyone for the tips so far.
20200129_025907.jpg
20200129_025825.jpg
20200128_012258.jpg
20200129_030412.jpg

So i need some advice on a couple seedlings that I've been having a problem with. Both from Garden of green seed bank. Strains are Cali bay dream and Delhi friend. I took some pictures of them to show all of you. I don't know why they look like this or why they aren't growing. I've never had this problem with any grow I've done yet and I've done a lot i can say. Thanks in advance for any and all help and advice.
20200202_005553.jpg
20200202_005606.jpg
Delhi Friend....
20200202_010155.jpg
Cali Bay Dream....

I have a couple small clones in my one tent flowering that are close to being finished. Debating on the last 24 in dark before harvest or just harvest a normal 12 cycle? I hear all different things but I've always just harvest after a 12 cycle. Any input? Any Pros-cons? Please and thank you.
20200202_092555.jpg
20200202_092607.jpg

Back
Top Bottom