Growing in the veg room?

BigBudsBunny

Have never grown autoflowers before, I asked around to see if they could just be grown in the veg area since they are on the same light schedule. After thinking about it (most said yes), I was wondering about the increased humidity in the veg area while flowering them in there - wouldn't bud rot chances increase?

Have never grown autoflowers before, I asked around to see if they could just be grown in the veg area since they are on the same light schedule. After thinking about it (most said yes), I was wondering about the increased humidity in the veg area while flowering them in there - wouldn't bud rot chances increase?
Yes and no I’d say. It’s a delicate balancing act of maintaining environment. That’s why it’s easiest to have some automated controls for your indoor grows with humidifiers, dehumidifiers, fans, exhaust etc. I always monitor leaf behavior and try to adjust accordingly. As I read more about the VPD stuff it appears to be a good way of monitoring and adjusting your environment. The trick is dialing in your environment for day/night and phases of growth, much like many of us try to do without all the fancy tools to varying degrees of success.

I've run photo/auto side by side before and it wasn't a problem
Fair point though, maybe I just got lucky

Back
Top Bottom