Growing Area 51Fruits

Hi all, I’m not new to growing but eager to learn more and improve my methods. Excited to be here!:thanks:
You’re in the right place, I think most if not all of us are of the same attitude. Welcome friend!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lookierot

What type of growing are you currently doing water, soil or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Hi all, I’m not new to growing but eager to learn more and improve my methods. Excited to be here!:thanks:
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Any questions let us know. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks for the welcome guys! Currently growing Area 51 fem from one of your sponsors @Rocket Seeds now on week 13. Can you help me judge do you think she's ready to harvest or should I wait a little bit longer? Thanks.

Area 51 fem.PNG

Thanks for the welcome guys! Currently growing Area 51 fem from one of your sponsors @Rocket Seeds now on week 13. Can you help me judge do you think she's ready to harvest or should I wait a little bit longer? Thanks.

Area 51 fem.PNG
Beautiful lady there bud, definitely want to wait a bit yet, there's still some white pistils left to turn red and crinkle in, patience is a virtue my friend :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom