Growing alone

Arsonic1701

Hey im a HVAC mechanic by traid. I've done some work in grow ops and I've assisted with some small friends personal home grows. This will be the first time I have ever tried to grow anything alone for myself and by myself. I have absolutely no assistance other then you guys and past experience helping others. Single guy with no kids, no job no license and I live in the middle of BF nowhere so I should have plenty of time to grow a beautiful lady .

1714544671071595377623054031810.jpg

Nice to meet you Arsonic! I admire your guts.
I'm sure you'll fit right in here and your past experience will come right back to you as soon as you get stuck in.
I see Crop King seeds but the strain info is blurry. What are you going to grow and what medium / style will you adopt?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Arsonic1701

What kind of growing would you like to learn?
Will you be growing in a tent or grow area?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Heck yeah sounds like a fun adventure.

Good luck and if ya need any help just post or send an @.

If your interested in setting up a journal so we can all follow along, I have a link down below 👇 "photo guide to posting a journal"

Welcome to the Forum @Arsonic1701 !

The biggest thing that trips up many growers, and not just new ones, is watering. You can take the time to learn how to do it properly or, you can skip the learning curve and come join us in #SIP Club (link in my sig).

Start a journal no matter how you decide to grow and you'll attract like minded growers happy to help for the asking.

See you around. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom