Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

I do, but not a lot of light until I see roots. You don't want them to spend time doing photosynthesis, you want them growing roots.
U mean not a big light ... under fishtank tube lights ok ? 247

Yup, 24/0. That's how I've always run my clones.

Do you have any perlite handy? It's another way to try to clone and it's always good to have a few methods in the early days of learning to clone.
Ty x

Yup, 24/0. That's how I've always run my clones.

Do you have any perlite handy? It's another way to try to clone and it's always good to have a few methods in the early days of learning to clone.
I've only got rooting hormone which worked for last on but it looks like giveing up so took some more and but in Warter with the powder dabbled on them

Perlite soil like will get some from wilko if u recommend it x

It's not worth buying a whole bag for a few cuttings unless you need it for something else.

If you do use it, here is how it's done:

Take a solo cup and put a hole in the side about 1" up from the bottom. Fill the cup with rinsed perlite and add water until it starts to come out of the hole. Stick the stems of the cuttings (strip all the lower growth and leaves) into the perlite so the bottom is just above the hole/water-line.

I like to put that cup in another cup to keep it from dripping on the heat mat, which is set at 80º F.

When it feels light, pour in some more water.

It's not worth buying a whole bag for a few cuttings unless you need it for something else.

If you do use it, here is how it's done:

Take a solo cup and put a hole in the side about 1" up from the bottom. Fill the cup with rinsed perlite and add water until it starts to come out of the hole. Stick the stems of the cuttings (strip all the lower growth and leaves) into the perlite so the bottom is just above the hole/water-line.

I like to put that cup in another cup to keep it from dripping on the heat mat, which is set at 80º F.

When it feels light, pour in some more water.
Thanks so much will get some I thinking is Easier then leaving in water until root then coco like x

I have found some plants will root in a cup of water and some won't, but eventually they all seem to root in perlite so far. Not a fast method so you don't have to check for anything for at least 3 weeks. Takes patience.

Also, for the sake of clarity, she I said this:

I meant the lower leaves, not all the leaves!
Ok thanks I miss the shops today so will get some monday or something I've just placed um in water and root hormone for nw like see what happens and left under the light 247

I have found some plants will root in a cup of water and some won't, but eventually they all seem to root in perlite so far. Not a fast method so you don't have to check for anything for at least 3 weeks. Takes patience.

Also, for the sake of clarity, she I said this:

I meant the lower leaves, not all the leaves!
Ok thanks I miss the shops today so will get some monday or something I've just placed um in water and root hormone for nw like see what happens and left under the light

I don't even bother with rooting hormone!
Hi guys so I've ordered a ts1000 mars hydro led light I'm going to set up a new grow journal up for the clone and grow useing this ts1000 and see what happens thanks guys

Hey guys hoping the one my clones have rooted a lil I've placed it in coco anyway see what happens and in a probigater

20220414_223729.jpg

Plants still not eating what it was like other ones supping it

Hey guys hoping the one my clones have rooted a lil I've placed it in coco anyway see what happens and in a probigater
It's best to wait for the roots to start to fishbone before planting them, but since you have keep the roots on the damp side but in a few days make sure the top is in the open air. Last one was in too high RH.
Plants still not eating what it was like other ones supping it
The two big ones?

It's best to wait for the roots to start to fishbone before planting them, but since you have keep the roots on the damp side but in a few days make sure the top is in the open air. Last one was in too high RH.

The two big ones?
Yes the big one that's almost done not eating alot and other is

Back
Top Bottom