Grow 4x4 General Inquiries

masoct3

420 Member
Hello,

I will be utilizing a 4x4x80 tent in my basement. I will be supporting four plants to ensure enough room...

What is everyone's best bang for your buck LED grow light? Do you like AC Infinity? I think I am wanting 500w as a minimum to ensure enough light is available. Also, should I buy a complete grow tent with complete setup from ac Infinity?

I am still deciding on an automatic feeding system. I know it is not set and forget it, but rather for weekend traveling if need be. Is anyone using flora flex or a pump connection to a flex tubing?

I am still deciding on a soil medium.

Thank you !!

Hello,

I will be utilizing a 4x4x80 tent in my basement. I will be supporting four plants to ensure enough room...

What is everyone's best bang for your buck LED grow light? Do you like AC Infinity? I think I am wanting 500w as a minimum to ensure enough light is available. Also, should I buy a complete grow tent with complete setup from ac Infinity?

I am still deciding on an automatic feeding system. I know it is not set and forget it, but rather for weekend traveling if need be. Is anyone using flora flex or a pump connection to a flex tubing?

I am still deciding on a soil medium.

Thank you !!
Welcome to the site!

While I love my AC Infinity gear, their lights, imo, are less than desirable. If I were just starting out or starting over I would take a solid look at Viparspectra. Wait a second that’s exactly what I did.

I ended up with 2 of their p2000 lights to give me 400w. But I think I would stay in the viparspectra, phlizon, mars hydro, and spider farmer arena and not cheap out on a light.

Thank you.

What series of viparspectra would you recommend, there seems to be a few?

I notice that some LED lights are smaller in size compared to others but have an equal watt usage. What does this ultimately mean?

Thank you.

What series of viparspectra would you recommend, there seems to be a few?

I notice that some LED lights are smaller in size compared to others but have an equal watt usage. What does this ultimately mean?
I wouldn’t go less than 400w how ever you get there, 1 light or 2. I love my p2000 but there are so many options out there. More about lights below
Also what did you think of the controller by AC Infinity? Do I have other options?

Thank you!
I LOVE my AC69Pro controller, but I should have went with the Pro+ for the extra ports. So my suggestion is get the + double the ports for an extra $40. Also their controller, in my opinion, is the most versatile as you can use their UIS to power adapter to control any power operated device so long as it’s within their power guides. I use one to control my heater and one to control a power strip that has my lights in it.

This brings up lights and their controller. You can power on any lights out there using their UIS to power adapters, just like I’m doing. However there are a limited number of lights out there that are verified to be fully controllable with it. Meaning dimming and power on / off lighting cycles. So if you want the full functionality of controlling your lights with the 69Pro+ than take a look at what lights they support. It’s in their site.

There are a lot of lights that will work with the controller so you shouldn't have too much of a problem. But if it doesn’t work out you can get the adapter and just use it to control your power on/off times and the knob on your light to control the wattage.

I also use one of their humidifiers and 2 of their extraction fans so that I can fully control the VPD to right where I want it.

It’s really a pretty slick set up!

Next step for me is to get the pro+ and their heater and I will be able to dial it in much easier.

I know I didn’t give you a bam here get this answer but I think that’s up to you and how you want your set up to be.

For lights if I were to get a new light it would be one of the bar set ups that are foldable or that can be angled. I started with just 200w and realized early on that it wasn’t enough so I got another of the same and fast chained them so that they are both controlled by 1 power knob for their wattage.

Thank you.

Could you please provide a pic of your fan and stuff / setup?

I was thinking on this bad boy

Back
Top Bottom