Greenleaf Nutrients 2024 Mega Crop Giveaway!

hi guys, we have our free promo for 2024 up finally! there were a lot of delays and stuff but finally its here. You can view the details here:
Social Promo
password: 420blazeit

We are giving away 1 free unit (or combo), and also allowing 4 other units at 50% off which is basically shipping cost only. Can only be used only 1 per person/household (if we see duplicates being ordered we will cancel them!).

This is for USA and Canada now only, however if you are out of country you can order from our USA site and get it shipped internationally.

400g FREE.png

Just to clarify, both promo coupons can be used in the same order together for free/discounts on multiple units, however they can only be used only 1 time per person/household.
How do we enter the draw.
I just stocked up too.
Literally just arrived.
Thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients :thanks:
wow looking amazing! You can get the free promo by going here
Social Promo
and using password: 420blazeit

Or just use the codes in the graphic. Also you can just DM me too if there are any issues!

Just to clarify, both promo coupons can be used in the same order together for free/discounts on multiple units, however they can only be used only 1 time per person/household.

wow looking amazing! You can get the free promo by going here
Social Promo
and using password: 420blazeit

Or just use the codes in the graphic. Also you can just DM me too if there are any issues!
Can you explain something, sorry first time grower and user of these products. When using your products like Mega or Kelp or Bud Explosion, are these fed every watering or every week or??

Can you explain something, sorry first time grower and user of these products. When using your products like Mega or Kelp or Bud Explosion, are these fed every watering or every week or??
If your growing in coco coir you feed every day.
In soil you feed / water / feed / water with a good dry period in between.
How’s your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If your growing in coco coir you feed every day.
In soil you feed / water / feed / water with a good dry period in between.
How’s your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'd say pretty good so far, but just started with the Bud Explosion in soil. I have the Kelp extract and Mega 1 as well with Mega 1 part and have Mega A & B coming as samples. My next grow will be using the Mega 1 to start.

MAC1 before trim 090924.jpg

Wedding Cake before Trim 090824.jpg

I'd say pretty good so far, but just started with the Bud Explosion in soil. I have the Kelp extract and Mega 1 as well with Mega 1 part and have Mega A & B coming as samples. My next grow will be using the Mega 1 to start.

MAC1 before trim 090924.jpg

Wedding Cake before Trim 090824.jpg
Well trained healthy girls. :welldone:
Be careful with the kelp.
It's strong stuff, never give more than recommend.
Good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

as mentioned above, the feeding are calculated to be done every time you water. You also space out feedings, for example double the nutrient feeding if you only fertilize every other watering.

as mentioned above, the feeding are calculated to be done every time you water. You also space out feedings, for example double the nutrient feeding if you only fertilize every other watering.
Just to clarify?
Are you saying feed double recommended dose if you give plain water between feeding?
I didn’t see this anywhere but the above post.
Thanks

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are you saying feed double recommended dose if you give plain water between feeding?
I didn’t see this anywhere but the above post.
yeah something like that. The feeding chart is meant for feeding everytime you water, so if you skip adding nutrients in between waterings you can increase the dosages, although ideally for the plant it helps to have continuous/steady EC at the roots so we recommend every feeding if possible. However some outdoor growers only add fertilizer a few times per season.

yeah something like that. The feeding chart is meant for feeding everytime you water, so if you skip adding nutrients in between waterings you can increase the dosages, although ideally for the plant it helps to have continuous/steady EC at the roots so we recommend every feeding if possible. However some outdoor growers only add fertilizer a few times per season.
Ok so instead of feed/water/feed/water you suggest feed/feed/feed. ? In soil?
Thanks again

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom