Great place to learn!

I am officially new to the forum, though I have been learning from the forum for a while now... just looking in from the outside. Thanks to 420 Magazine and this forum I think I have put together a pretty nice grow tent as result of what I have learned here. Now it's time to put it to the test! I expect to have some failures, but it will be fun learning! The tent is up and I just need to hang the lights, fan, & carbon filter. I have a heated seed mat, seed starting tray with Rapid Rooters, and my seeds. Now that it is legal in my state for me to grow my own, I am psyched to get started! I chose some high CBD strains to begin with that will benefit my medical conditions. I hope I have some pretty nice pics to share here at some point. I love looking at everyones successes. Happy New Year to all!

Welcome! :) lots of knowledgeable folks here and more knowledge than one can read in all the threads....wish I would have found it before I started, but I would have probably still had to learn by doing it "wrong" anyway ;) :rofl:

Thanks! The threads have been a huge help. I am sure I will make my mistakes and learn from them too. Have a great New Year!

Thanks! The threads have been a huge help. I am sure I will make my mistakes and learn from them too. Have a great New Year!
My 1st grow was all about learning and mistakes, but in the end got some results. Not the greatest yield but none the less I learned tons! Still learning but my new grow is doing great! Sending you lots of positive canna good vibes your way!!
41cdfa42847f102dc10c73de3d52afd8.jpg

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

I love to see and find the women growers! Not many in my neck of the woods. Welcome

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Hey there DeanB, I am growing in soil with 5 gallon smart pots. I am starting my ladies in Rapid Rooter with a mini greenhouse & seed mat. The first transplant will be in Happy Frog, and then to the five gallon pots mixed with vermiculite and Ocean Forest. My tomatoes LOVE this stuff. I am sure the ladies will like it too! I picked some nice high CBD low THC strains to start with. I have been battling with medical issues and these will be good for me. Not to mention the pure pleasure I get from seeing nature in action is just the ticket to uplift! :) I'll be taking some pics and posting as I go. I just got the tent up last weekend, and hung the lights, the carbon filter, and fan today. I am ready to go!

I have for my tomatoes. They are very impressive. Great for good strong and long tap root. They make it easy to transplant, as they don't fall apart. The only problem is they come 50 to a bag and dry out if you don't use them right away. I will get some culinary herbs going as well so that I don't wast them. :)

Back
Top Bottom