Gorilla Zkittlez

Stunned

Just wondering if anyone has tried these seeds out yet
The bud in the promo ad for them certainly looks appealing
The price though omg......
17.95 US for 1 seed?
This price from True North

I haven’t tried yet, but I bought my seeds from Seedsman. I’ll be starting my 2nd grow in a few weeks and I’ll be planting a seed of this for it. Let you know in a few months :rollit:

I have it going this run. I germinated 3 seeds and all 3 popped. All good so far. They are through the top of the soil now so it is a waiting game.

Mine are from Barneys Farm I got them from Seedsman. At around $10 a seed it is much more reasonable.

Going to be a interesting competition between it and the Glueberry freebie I just grew out. Only one seed but the one has a incredible sour smell from the Gorilla Glue. I have had true G.G. #4 so I know how much the smell matches. Plus how much I wanted that same smell and flavor. Smell is there, don't mean that it will have the THC levels though..

You can keep track of the Gorilla Zkittlez at my Random Thoughts and Genetics journal. It won't be showing up much for a month or so. I am finishing one grow and starting the last crop of the year. Takes a bit for them to get photogenic LOL.

^

Attachments

• DSC_0728.JPG
    DSC_0728.JPG
    753.1 KB · Views: 717
  • DSC_0736.JPG
    DSC_0736.JPG
    716.9 KB · Views: 539
  • DSC_0728.JPG
    DSC_0728.JPG
    753.1 KB · Views: 573
  • DSC_0728.JPG
    DSC_0728.JPG
    753.1 KB · Views: 562
I just finished a 1 plant run. It is currently drying so I cannot give you a fair report. It went 80 days from 12/12. The buds are fairly small comparatively but rock hard. I run GH trio in Coco with liquid and dry KoolBloom. Smell is insane and it is loaded in trichs.

I have 2 phenos. One GG dom that has small rock hard buds. The other 2 are bigger and are going to produce better. The frostiest is the one with the small buds LMAO. They all should be finished in a week or so.

Here is a bit of a update on Gorilla Zkittlez only going to post my favorite one. I have 2 like this and one that is quite different.

This strain has did everything I would hope it did. At least as of now I am real happy. At least I don't hate it from the start which has happened LOL.

Looks to be another winner from Barneys Farm

I have 10 Barneys Farm Gorilla Zkittlez coming from seedsman and a couple of other Barney's Farm strains from the 420 promo can't wait to get them started. Your guys plants look good :thumb:

I have 5 Orange Sherbert plants going now still quite early but like what I see so far
20190414_192754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom