Trava Gunge

Hello everyone, my name is Trava. And this will be my grow journal, I don't know if you'll be much interested in following me, as I'm a regular guy who has been growing in a clothes closet since the USSR (praise to Soviet engineers for such handy closets).

This is my second grow and my first journal. Last time I harvested 20 grams from three bushes. My friend didn't know a damn thing about growing, but decided I needed help. I grew exclusively on coconut, without any ventilation or fertilizer:lot-o-toke:.

Now I'm seriously prepared, I've ordered 30 seeds in bulk for trial and mistakes. I bought a cupboard, made ventilation, also bought fertilizer. Below, I will tell you which ones I use, and later, you can see what will grow from it.

This is not my first thread, before that I was asking the guys if I did the right FIM, but, the topic of the thread has already changed to just asking questions. Here, if anyone wants to familiarize themselves.

For those who are too busy to read, here's a quick tour of the track

Sep 9, 2024 - creating a thread about the wrong FIM
Sep 12, 2024 - second proper FIM.
Sep 17, 2024 - Start transplanting all the babies using @Bill284 method (this dude grows real trees, not bushes, I didn't even have any doubts about his method xd).
Sep 19, 2024 - end of transplanting.

My Setup
  • Soviet closet 60x90 cm
  • LED panel Samsung LM281B + QBS 200W
  • Duct exhaust fan, VP 150, D 150
  • Old kitchen exhaust (I don't know if it'll help with the smell, but it's worth a try.)
  • Reflective film (looks very nice, you can see it later)
  • Self-made ScrOG
  • Cloth pots x4
  • Small Fan for blowing
  • Coco and perlite
  • Confidence in my power and patience

1726948894306.jpeg
1726948964888.png
1726948512458.png

Seeds
  • 2Fast4Buds Gorilla Cookies Auto x4

1726949493452.png

Fertilizers
  • Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow
  • Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Micro
  • Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Bloom
  • Advanced Nutrients B-52
  • Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Liquid
  • Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor
  • Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor
  • Advanced Nutrients Overdrive
Also, I will provide a table that I follow, it may not be accurate, but I am not strictly guided by it
1726950549595.png

Techniques
  • LST
  • FIM
  • ScrOG

A little info
I have four ladies right now. The oldest is now 4,5 weeks old. The other is 3,5 weeks old. And two more babies just turned 2 weeks old. Also, for two of them, I accidentally left a light burn. It's a shame, but I'm determined not to be discouraged and get the most out of them.
Since these are autoflowers, I'm using a 20/4 schedule for the rest of their life cycle. Also, I use @Bill284 method for soil, you can learn it here.

Back
Top Bottom